Bristol, Connecticut: American Clock and Watch Museum
"The finest collection of American-manufactured clocks and watches on public display."
American Clock and Watch Museum
- 100 Maple St., Bristol, CT
- Downtown, on the east side of Maple St. just south of Woodland St.
- April-Nov daily 10 am - 5 pm. (Call to verify)
Clock Museum, Carousel Museum
Visitor Tips and News About American Clock and Watch Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is indeed a Clock Museum in Bristol. As a native of Bristol, I can tell you that it is located at 100 Maple Street, (860) 583-6070. There is also the oldest amusement park, named Lake Compounce, located on 822 Lake Rd.(860) 583-3631. Bristol is also the location of the New England Carousel Museum, located at 95 Riverside Ave telephone number (860) 585-5411. [Cheryl Bolduc, 06/12/1998]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 2, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Large Stanley Cup Statue, West Haven, Connecticut
- Holy Land USA, Waterbury, Connecticut
- Wild Bill's Nostalgia Center, Middletown, Connecticut
- Cadillac Ranch Tribute Made of Yugos, Middletown, Connecticut
- Traffic Control Tower, Meriden, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: World's Largest Collection of Autographed Baseballs, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Flea Market Mascot Big Cow, Savannah, Georgia
- Blue Angel Weather Vane, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Cathedral of Junk, Austin, Texas
- Old Hardhide - Town Gator in a Cage, Ponchatoula, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips