Shelton, Connecticut: White Squirrels of Shelton
The white squirrels of Shelton are not albinos -- they have black eyes, not red. But they are white, and there are a lot of them.
- Riverview Park, Shelton, CT
- Hwy 8 exit 14 into town. The squirrels are particularly abundant on the north side of town in Riverview Park, and on the south side of town along Coram Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About White Squirrels of Shelton
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Albino squirrels also call Shelton home. According to the older residents, the albinos have been here for many years. And the numbers keep soaring.
November 27, 2015
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Free Hollywood Museum, Putnam, Connecticut
- Wells Dinosaur Haven, Uncasville, Connecticut
- Snoopy Rock, Preston, Connecticut
- Oldest Bowling Alley, Woodstock, Connecticut
- American Museum of Tort Law, Winsted, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California
- Feature: Death Site of Mexican Robin Hood, Coalinga, California
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana