Shelton, Connecticut: White Squirrels of Shelton
The white squirrels of Shelton are not albinos -- they have black eyes, not red. But they are white, and there are a lot of them.
- Riverview Park, Shelton, CT
- Hwy 8 exit 14 into town. The squirrels are particularly abundant on the north side of town in Riverview Park, and on the south side of town along Coram Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About White Squirrels of Shelton
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Albino squirrels also call Shelton home. According to the older residents, the albinos have been here for many years. And the numbers keep soaring.
July 28, 2015
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Frog Rock Roadside Park, Eastford, Connecticut
- Traveler Restaurant: Free Books, Union, Connecticut
- St. Margaret's Shrine, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Large Stanley Cup Statue, West Haven, Connecticut
- Holy Land USA, Waterbury, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Stephen Foster's Horse Jawbone, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Natural Chimneys, Mount Solon, Virginia
- Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, and Mini-Vietnam, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina