Shelton, Connecticut: White Squirrels of Shelton
The white squirrels of Shelton are not albinos -- they have black eyes, not red. But they are white, and there are a lot of them.
- Riverview Park, Shelton, CT
- Hwy 8 exit 14 into town. The squirrels are particularly abundant on the north side of town in Riverview Park, and on the south side of town along Coram Rd.
Visitor Tips and News About White Squirrels of Shelton
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Albino squirrels also call Shelton home. According to the older residents, the albinos have been here for many years. And the numbers keep soaring.
February 12, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Connecticut Latest Tips and Stories
- Jack, First Presidential Pardon Turkey, Hartford, Connecticut
- Castle Tower Civil War Monument, Winsted, Connecticut
- Frogs on a Bridge, Willimantic, Connecticut
- Tractor Climbing a Tree, Winsted, Connecticut
- Action Wildlife - Taxidermy Exhibit, Goshen, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma