Valentine, Arizona: Keepers of the Wild - Route 66 Tigers
A remote desert wildlife park that's the permanent home for a lot of non-desert animals. Do not pet the tigers.
- 13441 E. Hwy 66, Valentine, AZ
- On the north side of Hwy 66 (old Route 66) at milepost 87 between Seligman and Kingman, Arizona.
- W-Su 10am -4 pm hourly tours. (Call to verify)
- Adults $15 kids $10.
Keepers of the Wild - Route 66 Tigers
Visitor Tips and News About Keepers of the Wild - Route 66 Tigers
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This amazing wildlife park is right on Route 66. I was alone on about the most empty strip of Rt 66 when I came upon the most wonderful place. It is about 170 acres of beautiful desert park filled with wild animals all rescued from awful conditions...really sad stories. They have lots of tigers, lions, cougars, wolves, primates, even a serval. This is NOT a petting zoo..these are rescued animals that they keep for life and do not breed. I went on a tour and learned a lot, along with seeing the animals very close.
[marilyn carver, 07/02/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 14, 2014
Arizona Latest Tips and Stories
- Arizona Falls, Phoenix, Arizona
- World's Smallest Museum, Superior, Arizona
- The Thing?, Dragoon, Arizona
- A&W Root Beer Family, Willcox, Arizona
- Madonna of the Trail, Springerville, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Huey Long Death Gun, Speechifying Statue, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Feature: Huey Long Shot Here: See the Bullet Hole, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Feature: Huey Long's Towering Tombstone, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Frank's Hog Stand, Inside a Pig, San Antonio, Texas
- Triceratops, Wenatchee, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips