Matanuska-Susitna, Alaska: Bear With Gun
Visitor Tips and News About Bear With Gun
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Matanuska-Susitna, Alaska - Bear With Gun
Off the Hwy above the Matanuska Glacier (which you can walk on) is a lodge with an armed bear on its roof.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 07/10/2007]
Bear With Gun:
- Off of the Glennallen Hwy at mile 102.
October 9, 2015
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Interior Alaska Antler Arch, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Aurora Express Train-Themed B&B, Fairbanks, Alaska
- The Bird House, Bird Creek, Alaska
- Salty Dawg Saloon, Homer, Alaska
- Whispering Giant - Indian Head, Valdez, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Easter Island Head, New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Home Alone House, Winnetka, Illinois
- World's Worst Weather Museum, Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire
- The Haunted Theater, Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania