Matanuska-Susitna, Alaska: Bear With Gun
Visitor Tips and News About Bear With Gun
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Matanuska-Susitna, Alaska - Bear With Gun
Off the Hwy above the Matanuska Glacier (which you can walk on) is a lodge with an armed bear on its roof.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 07/10/2007]
Bear With Gun:
- Off of the Glennallen Hwy at mile 102.
December 8, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma