Matanuska-Susitna, Alaska: Bear With Gun
Visitor Tips and News About Bear With Gun
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Matanuska-Susitna, Alaska - Bear With Gun
Off the Hwy above the Matanuska Glacier (which you can walk on) is a lodge with an armed bear on its roof.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 07/10/2007]
Bear With Gun:
- Off of the Glennallen Hwy at mile 102.
April 29, 2017
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota