Matanuska-Susitna, Alaska: Bear With Gun
Visitor Tips and News About Bear With Gun
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Matanuska-Susitna, Alaska - Bear With Gun
Off the Hwy above the Matanuska Glacier (which you can walk on) is a lodge with an armed bear on its roof.
[Adam Scott Lankford, 07/10/2007]
Bear With Gun:
- Off of the Glennallen Hwy at mile 102.
September 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
- Fairview Inn: U.S. President Poisoned Here, Talkeetna, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Battle of Barrington Plaque, Barrington, Illinois
- Duke Ellington Piano Statue, New York, New York
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa