Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Soldotna, Alaska - Tiny Church
Tiny church left unlocked and open to the public. It has three pews, Bibles and song books for anyone wanting to wander in. Very cute and owned by by a larger church located in the dome building pictured.
[K. McLay, 07/20/2007]
- Turn from the Sterling Hwy onto Kenai Spur Hwy. About 3 miles on right.
August 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- The Bird House, Bird Creek, Alaska
- Salty Dawg Saloon, Homer, Alaska
- Whispering Giant - Indian Head, Valdez, Alaska
- Lonesome Fish, Valdez, Alaska
- Cat Mayor, Talkeetna, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Bullhead, Crystal Lake, Iowa
- Cave Of The Winds, Niagara Falls, New York
- "Why I Love Her" USA Map, Denver, Colorado
- Giant Flamingo, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Jimmy the Groundhog, Sun Prairie, Wisconsin