Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Soldotna, Alaska - Tiny Church
Tiny church left unlocked and open to the public. It has three pews, Bibles and song books for anyone wanting to wander in. Very cute and owned by by a larger church located in the dome building pictured.
[K. McLay, 07/20/2007]
- Turn from the Sterling Hwy onto Kenai Spur Hwy. About 3 miles on right.
February 9, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Halibut Hook Sculpture, Homer, Alaska
- Interior Alaska Antler Arch, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Aurora Express Train-Themed B&B, Fairbanks, Alaska
- The Bird House, Bird Creek, Alaska
- Salty Dawg Saloon, Homer, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bicycle Museum of America, New Bremen, Ohio
- Town of Spectre, Millbrook, Alabama
- Water Monster's Daughter, Hurricane, West Virginia
- Big Indian Maiden Head, Tiffin, Ohio
- Big Green Chair, Washington, DC