Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Soldotna, Alaska - Tiny Church
Tiny church left unlocked and open to the public. It has three pews, Bibles and song books for anyone wanting to wander in. Very cute and owned by by a larger church located in the dome building pictured.
[K. McLay, 07/20/2007]
- Turn from the Sterling Hwy onto Kenai Spur Hwy. About 3 miles on right.
August 24, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Opportunistic Wishing Well, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Cat Mayor (not Deceased), Talkeetna, Alaska
- Giant Vegetables, Palmer, Alaska
- Wishing Well of Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
- World's Largest Gold Nugget, Ketchikan, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Totally '80s Pizza, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Bigfoot Walking a Pig, Germanton, North Carolina
- Tablet Honoring E. Gary Gygax, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- Taxidermy Free-for-All, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- Historical Marker for The Thing, Memphis, Michigan