London, Kentucky: World Chicken Festival
London, Kentucky - World Chicken Festival
Visitor Tips and News About World Chicken Festival
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Four day festival held in honor of Colonel Sanders' first restaurant in Laurel County. Eat chicken fried in the world's largest stainless steel skillet -- 10 feet 6 inches in diameter. Lots of free entertainment and lots to see and do.
[Elaine Harris, 07/07/2007]
World Chicken Festival:
- Take I-75 to exit 41 and go to downtown.
- Festival last weekend Sept. (Call to verify)
February 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Lincoln Carved by Mysterious Hobo, Conkling, Kentucky
- Marker: Uncle Tom's Cabin Site, Paint Lick, Kentucky
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Wigwam Village Motel No. 2, Cave City, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Homer the Muffler Man, Bedford, Virginia
- Normal Peg Leg Bates, Fountain Inn, South Carolina
- Hollywood Wax Museum, Hollywood, California
- Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Superstition Mountain Museum, Apache Junction, Arizona