London, Kentucky: World Chicken Festival
London, Kentucky - World Chicken Festival
Visitor Tips and News About World Chicken Festival
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Four day festival held in honor of Colonel Sanders' first restaurant in Laurel County. Eat chicken fried in the world's largest stainless steel skillet -- 10 feet 6 inches in diameter. Lots of free entertainment and lots to see and do.
[Elaine Harris, 07/07/2007]
World Chicken Festival:
- Take I-75 to exit 41 and go to downtown.
- Festival last weekend Sept. (Call to verify)
August 31, 2015
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Lost River Cave, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Funtown Mountain, Cave City, Kentucky
- Mammoth Cave, Mammoth Cave, Kentucky
- Tiny Church - Monte Casino Chapel, Crestview Hills, Kentucky
- Big Mike's: Mystery House, Rocks, and Big Mo, Cave City, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Mystery Christmas Tree, Cordes Junction, Arizona
- Fort Fisher Hermit Bunker, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Old Montana Prison, Deer Lodge, Montana
- Edison Tower, Edison, New Jersey