London, Kentucky: World Chicken Festival
London, Kentucky - World Chicken Festival
Visitor Tips and News About World Chicken Festival
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Four day festival held in honor of Colonel Sanders' first restaurant in Laurel County. Eat chicken fried in the world's largest stainless steel skillet -- 10 feet 6 inches in diameter. Lots of free entertainment and lots to see and do.
[Elaine Harris, 07/07/2007]
World Chicken Festival:
- Take I-75 to exit 41 and go to downtown.
- Festival last weekend Sept. (Call to verify)
November 28, 2015
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Mortons Gap Muffler Man, Mortons Gap, Kentucky
- Gallop to Glory, Louisville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Bat, Louisville, Kentucky
- Feature: Octavia Hatcher: Buried Alive?, Pikeville, Kentucky
- Cocaine Bear, Lexington, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Frostop Drive-In, Huntington, West Virginia