London, Kentucky: World Chicken Festival
London, Kentucky - World Chicken Festival
Visitor Tips and News About World Chicken Festival
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Four day festival held in honor of Colonel Sanders' first restaurant in Laurel County. Eat chicken fried in the world's largest stainless steel skillet -- 10 feet 6 inches in diameter. Lots of free entertainment and lots to see and do.
[Elaine Harris, 07/07/2007]
World Chicken Festival:
- Take I-75 to exit 41 and go to downtown.
- Festival last weekend Sept. (Call to verify)
June 27, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kentucky Latest Tips and Stories
- Jailhouse Pizza, Brandenburg, Kentucky
- Vent Haven: Ventriloquist Museum, Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
- World's Largest Bourbon Barrel, Bardstown, Kentucky
- Horrible Massacre, Simpsonville, Kentucky
- Feature: Chained Rock, Pineville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Shoney's Big Boy Museum, Charleston, West Virginia
- T-Rex Made of Scrap Steel, York, South Carolina
- The First Lady of Hot Dogs, Wytheville, Virginia
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California