Collyer, Kansas: Castle Rock
70 feet tall. A good stop if you want exotic-looking photos for your vacation scrapbook.
- Castle Rock Rd, Collyer, KS
- I-70 exit 107 (Quinter). South on Castle Rock Rd for 14.5 miles, then east four miles to the Castle Rock turnoff. Or Banner Road from Collyer. Road is rough, watch clearance.
- Private land, but visible.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Castle Rock
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The access road has some medium sized crevasses so you want to be driving at least a medium sized SUV. If not you may run the risk of bottoming out.
[James O, 05/30/2010]
A geological feature of visual interest -- a 70 ft. tall limestone pillar that resembles the towers and turrets of a castle.
[RoadsideAmerica.com Team, 07/05/2007]
April 29, 2017
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Oz Museum, Wamego, Kansas
- Dorothy's House and Land of Oz, Liberal, Kansas
- Dalton Gang Hideout - Secret Escape Tunnel, Meade, Kansas
- Erie Dinosaur Park, Erie, Kansas
- The Underground, Ellinwood, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Vietnam Memorial, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Award-Winning Art Deco Bathroom, Nashville, Tennessee
- Bottle Cap Alley, College Station, Texas
- Gas Station Taxidermy Museum, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dress-Up Sinclair Dinosaur, Champlin, Minnesota