Kerhonkson, New York: World's Second Largest Garden Gnome
Impractical to kidnap him for a vacation joyride. Be satisfied by straddling his pointy shoes.
- 5755 Route 209, Kerhonkson, NY
- On Kelder's Farm, which is between Kerhonkson and Accord. On the south side of US 209, about 1.5 miles east of Hwy 3/Samsonville Rd.
- Farm 10 am -8 pm summer.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
World's Largest Garden Gnome
Visitor Tips and News About World's Second Largest Garden Gnome
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We happened to just drive past this huge gnome right alongside Route 209 in NY heading to Lake George. You can't miss it. It is in the front yard of Kelder Farm, which has gardens and a miniature golf.
Chomsky - World's Largest Garden Gnome
Guinness World Record holding, 13'6" tall garden gnome on a beautiful Hudson River Valley Farm, with a unique mini-golf course landscaped entirely with fruit, veggies, herbs and grain.
[Maria Reidelbach, 07/23/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 23, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Opus 40 - Environmental Sculpture, Saugerties, New York
- U.S. Grant's Death House and Last View Marker, Mount McGregor, New York
- Pacem In Terris, Warwick, New York
- Feature: Haunted House of Wax, Niagara Falls, New York
- Feature: Lincoln Meets Grow-a-Beard Girl, Westfield, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Tallest Roadside Tombstone in the U.S., Merced, California
- Rock Animal Zoo, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Pink Skull Rabbit, San Francisco, California
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Music Legends in Bronze, Bakersfield, California
Latest Visitor Tips