Kerhonkson, New York: Gnome Chomsky: World's Third Largest Garden Gnome
Impractical to kidnap him for a vacation joyride. Be satisfied straddling his pointy shoes.
- 5755 Route 209, Kerhonkson, NY
- On Kelder's Farm, which is between Kerhonkson and Accord. On the south side of US 209, about 1.5 miles east of Hwy 3/Samsonville Rd.
- Farm 10 am -8 pm summer.
- Free self-guided tour; guided tour $8.00
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
World's Largest Garden Gnome
Visitor Tips and News About Gnome Chomsky: World's Third Largest Garden Gnome
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
We happened to just drive past this huge gnome right alongside Route 209 in NY heading to Lake George. You can't miss it. It is in the front yard of Kelder Farm, which has gardens and a miniature golf. [Jen, 08/10/2007]
Chomsky - World's Largest Garden Gnome
Guinness World Record holding, 13'6" tall garden gnome on a beautiful Hudson River Valley Farm, with a unique mini-golf course landscaped entirely with fruit, veggies, herbs and grain.
[Maria Reidelbach, 07/23/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 19, 2014
New York Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Moose Country Store, Hoosick, New York
- Big Pair of Pants, Homer, New York
- Whirligigs, Buffalo, New York
- World's Largest Six Pack, Buffalo, New York
- Only Outdoor U.S. ATM That Pays in Gold, New York, New York
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Bailey Art Museum - Robots of Clayton Bailey, Crockett, California
- Confederate Nuclear Missile, Cordele, Georgia
- Grave of Rocky's Adrian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- World's Largest Functioning Fire Hydrant, Las Vegas, Nevada
- One-Armed Hot Dog, Winsted, Connecticut
Latest Visitor Tips