Topeka, Kansas: Giant Meat Cleaver (Gone)
Nothing says "Welcome to Topeka" like a giant meat cleaver.
- At the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St downtown.
- Dec 2009 - Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Meat Cleaver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Meat Cleaver
There is a giant green meat cleaver at the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St in downtown Topeka. The metal sculpture is adjacent to a parking lot at the corner. Is open all year round.
[Phil Pasquini, 07/24/2007]
December 3, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Kansas State Hospital Patient Cemetery, Osawatomie, Kansas
- Wheat Jesus Billboard, Colby, Kansas
- John Brown Cabin in a Building, Osawatomie, Kansas
- Feature: Oz Museum, Wamego, Kansas
- See Four States, White Cloud, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Guitar Walk, Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
- Coral Castle, Homestead, Florida
- Feature: Fort Humboldt - Lonely Ulysses S. Grant Army Post, Eureka, California
- Metalmorphosis, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Home of Buford "Walking Tall" Pusser, Adamsville, Tennessee