Topeka, Kansas: Giant Meat Cleaver (Gone)
Nothing says "Welcome to Topeka" like a giant meat cleaver.
- At the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St downtown.
- Dec 2009 - Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Meat Cleaver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Meat Cleaver
There is a giant green meat cleaver at the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St in downtown Topeka. The metal sculpture is adjacent to a parking lot at the corner. Is open all year round.
[Phil Pasquini, 07/24/2007]
August 3, 2015
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Atomic Cannon, Junction City, Kansas
- Kansas Teachers' Hall of Fame, Dodge City, Kansas
- The Troll, Wichita, Kansas
- Bright Spot for Health aka The Pyradomes, Wichita, Kansas
- World's Largest Czechoslovakian Egg, Wilson, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Prayer Mountain, Wimberley, Texas
- Buddhist Temple, Columbus, Ohio
- Big Kaleidoscope, Three Oaks, Michigan
- 50-Foot-Tall Super Bowl Trophy, Green Bay, Wisconsin