Topeka, Kansas: Giant Meat Cleaver (Gone)
Nothing says "Welcome to Topeka" like a giant meat cleaver.
- At the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St downtown.
- Dec 2009 - Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Meat Cleaver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Meat Cleaver
There is a giant green meat cleaver at the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St in downtown Topeka. The metal sculpture is adjacent to a parking lot at the corner. Is open all year round.
[Phil Pasquini, 07/24/2007]
February 23, 2017
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Political Art of M.T. Liggett, Mullinville, Kansas
- Kansas State Hospital Cemetery, Osawatomie, Kansas
- Ornate Box Turtle Capital in Caldwell, Caldwell, Kansas
- Truckhenge, Topeka, Kansas
- World's Largest Easel, Goodland, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Four Atomic Bombs, Santa Teresa, New Mexico
- King of Catfish, Lampasas, Texas
- Mug Tree, Yale, Illinois