Topeka, Kansas: Giant Meat Cleaver (Gone)
Nothing says "Welcome to Topeka" like a giant meat cleaver.
- At the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St downtown.
- Dec 2009 - Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Meat Cleaver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Meat Cleaver
There is a giant green meat cleaver at the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St in downtown Topeka. The metal sculpture is adjacent to a parking lot at the corner. Is open all year round.
[Phil Pasquini, 07/24/2007]
July 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Cross of Lights, Wilson, Kansas
- World's Largest Czechoslovakian Egg, Wilson, Kansas
- Feature: Grassroots Art Center, Lucas, Kansas
- Locally-Famous Big Wren Statue, Topeka, Kansas
- "Monarch of the Plains" Bison Statue, Hays, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Boot monument for civic circus giant, Gibsonton, Florida
- Elephant's Feet, Tonalea, Arizona
- Four Corners USA, Shiprock, New Mexico
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Tired Tire Man, Corbin, Kentucky