Topeka, Kansas: Giant Meat Cleaver (Gone)
Nothing says "Welcome to Topeka" like a giant meat cleaver.
- At the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St downtown.
- Dec 2009 - Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Meat Cleaver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Meat Cleaver
There is a giant green meat cleaver at the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St in downtown Topeka. The metal sculpture is adjacent to a parking lot at the corner. Is open all year round.
[Phil Pasquini, 07/24/2007]
May 27, 2016
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Dorothy Gale's Tornado Horror: Inspired Oz, Irving, Kansas
- Mushroom Rock State Park, Marquette, Kansas
- Dalton Death Alley, Coffeyville, Kansas
- Car Cut in Half, Edgerton, Kansas
- Highway Bear, Stilwell, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Reptile Gardens, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico