Topeka, Kansas: Giant Meat Cleaver (Gone)
Nothing says "Welcome to Topeka" like a giant meat cleaver.
- At the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St downtown.
- Dec 2009 - Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Meat Cleaver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Meat Cleaver
There is a giant green meat cleaver at the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St in downtown Topeka. The metal sculpture is adjacent to a parking lot at the corner. Is open all year round.
[Phil Pasquini, 07/24/2007]
April 26, 2017
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Oz Museum, Wamego, Kansas
- Dorothy's House and Land of Oz, Liberal, Kansas
- Dalton Gang Hideout - Secret Escape Tunnel, Meade, Kansas
- Erie Dinosaur Park, Erie, Kansas
- The Underground, Ellinwood, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Barney Bright's Nude Tombstone, Louisville, Kentucky
- Westford Knight, Westford, Massachusetts
- Stone Animal Fence, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Finn's Flock: Folk Art, Louisville, Kentucky
- Bicentennial Pyramid Time Capsule, Crisfield, Maryland