Topeka, Kansas: Giant Meat Cleaver (Gone)
Nothing says "Welcome to Topeka" like a giant meat cleaver.
- At the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St downtown.
- Dec 2009 - Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Meat Cleaver
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Meat Cleaver
There is a giant green meat cleaver at the corner of SW 6th St & SW Jackson St in downtown Topeka. The metal sculpture is adjacent to a parking lot at the corner. Is open all year round.
[Phil Pasquini, 07/24/2007]
July 1, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Kansas Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Ball of Twine, Cawker City, Kansas
- Play Poker with Doc Holliday, Dodge City, Kansas
- Worlds Largest Czech Egg, Wilson, Kansas
- Tin Man from Wiz, Council Grove, Kansas
- The Troll, Wichita, Kansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota