Squamish, British Columbia, Canada: Neon Indian Chieftain
Glowing Indian head made famous, kind of, by its repeated appearances in the TV series Men In Trees.
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Indian Chieftain
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Neon Indian Head - Seen in Men in Trees
Fans of ABC-TV's series Men In Trees will recognize this icon from the show, the Chieftain. It features in most episodes as the fictional town of Elmo, Alaska's main watering hole. But don't expect the same surroundings on the inside - the interior on the show is a set, not filmed on location. What with all the political correctness advocates changing school mascot names and the like, it's getting harder to find these advertising images still intact.
[Craig Wilson, 08/01/2007]
May 30, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses, North Vancouver, British Columbia
- Town Destroyed By Rambo - Photo Op, Hope, British Columbia
- Burnaby Village Museum and Carousel, Burnaby, British Columbia
- Rambo First Blood Film Site, Hope, British Columbia
- Miniature World, Victoria, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin