Squamish, British Columbia, Canada: Neon Indian Chieftain
Glowing Indian head made famous, kind of, by its repeated appearances in the TV series Men In Trees.
Neon Indian Head - Seen in Men in Trees
Visitor Tips and News About Neon Indian Chieftain
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fans of ABC-TV's series Men In Trees will recognize this icon from the show, the Chieftain. It features in most episodes as the fictional town of Elmo, Alaska's main watering hole. But don't expect the same surroundings on the inside - the interior on the show is a set, not filmed on location. What with all the political correctness advocates changing school mascot names and the like, it's getting harder to find these advertising images still intact.
[Craig Wilson, 08/01/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Paul Bunyan - Woodsman, Squamish, BC, Canada - < 1 mi.
- Wind Turbine With Viewing Pod, North Vancouver, BC, Canada - 22 mi.
- The Tomahawk Restaurant - Free Indian Headdresses, North Vancouver, BC, Canada - 26 mi.
- 14 Big Laughing Men, Vancouver, BC, Canada - 28 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 4, 2013
British Columbia Latest Tips and Stories
- Very Large Abacus, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Police Museum: The Milkshake Murderer, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Esso Gnome: Largest in Canada, Nanoose, British Columbia
- Paul B in Squamish, Squamish, British Columbia
- Giant Raspberries, Abbotsford, British Columbia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Nostalgiaville USA, Kingdom City, Missouri
- Tiny Church - Pause Rest Worship, Yuma, Arizona
- The Courthouse Dome, Bloomington, Illinois
- Happy Tower and Historic Main St., Happy, Texas
- Green McDonald's Arches, Sedona, Arizona
Latest Visitor Tips