Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania: Hex House (In Transition)
Visit the abode of a witch who was murdered there by another witch. Bloodstained floor preserved under glass.
- Rehmeyers Hollow Rd, Shrewsbury, PA
- I-83 exit 4. East on Forrest Ave./Hwy 851 (for about a mile) and take second left onto Deller Rd, then an immediate left onto Bowman School Rd. Drive a little over two miles (Bowman School Rd turns into Mt Olivet Rd) and take 3rd left onto Rehmeyers Hollow Rd.
- In Transition
Tour the Witch Murder House, Maybe
Visitor Tips and News About Hex House
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
People who enjoy touring murder houses will soon have a new blood-soaked destination to visit. That is, if the zoning hearing board of North Hopewell Township, Pennsylvania, is cooperative.
... [08/10/2007] Complete News Story
March 25, 2017
Pennsylvania Latest Tips and Stories
- Milk Bottle Water Tower, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Clock made of 50,000 Pieces of Wood, Lititz, Pennsylvania
- Chief Merrill, Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
- 12-Foot-Tall Krampus, New Oxford, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky
- World's Largest Hockey Stick and Puck, Duncan, British Columbia
- Manis Mastodon, Sequim, Washington