Hebo, Oregon: Big Fishing Pole
A large fishing rod -- made from a streetlight pole -- hangs above the entrance of a bait-tackle store.
Nestucca Valley Sporting Goods
- 31020 Highway 101 S., Hebo, OR
- On the roof of Nestucca Valley Sporting Goods. At the intersection of Hwys 101 and 22. The pole is on the west side of Hwy 101.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Fishing Pole
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Fishing Rod
Giant Fishing Rod on the top of Nestucca Valley Sporting Goods Store in Hebo, Oregon.
[Jody Day, 09/14/2009]
Big Fishing Pole
A giant fishing pole is attached to the outside of the Nestucca Valley Sporting Goods store.
[Cindi Z, 08/23/2007]
May 4, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Undersea Gardens, Newport, Oregon
- Mechanical Corn Dog, Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Evelyn Schiffler Park Shoe Tree, Beaverton, Oregon
- Grants Pass Caveman, Grants Pass, Oregon
- Giant Fly, O'Brien, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bell Witch Cave, Adams, Tennessee
- "Laumdronat" - Washing Machine Museum, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Famous Mineral Water - Crazy Water, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Sam the Snowman, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Lindsay For Mayor Sign, Brooklyn, New York