Shell Lake, Wisconsin: Walleye Statue with Two Tails
Where we see a freakish oddity, others might see a sign cleverly designed for 2-sided viewing.
Visitor Tips and News About Walleye Statue with Two Tails
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Day 2 of our bound-for-Washington state "Field Trip": This was the first of our "fish statue" stops -- Shell Lake is one of the places that claims to be the Walleye Capital of the World. They have an unusual statue in that it has two tails. [Sumoflam, 09/05/2007]
February 20, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Sit on Big Red Tricycle, Pepin, Wisconsin
- Harley-Davidson Museum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Magic Garden, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Giant Cocktail Imperial Liquor Store, Lexington, Kentucky
- Feature: Sit with Roger Ebert, Champaign, Illinois
- Hawaii's Plantation Village, Waipahu, Hawaii
- House with Skeletons on the Roof, San Diego, California