Shell Lake, Wisconsin: Walleye Statue with Two Tails
Where we see a freakish oddity, others might see a sign cleverly designed for 2-sided viewing.
Visitor Tips and News About Walleye Statue with Two Tails
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Day 2 of our bound-for-Washington state "Field Trip": This was the first of our "fish statue" stops -- Shell Lake is one of the places that claims to be the Walleye Capital of the World. They have an unusual statue in that it has two tails. [Sumoflam, 09/05/2007]
October 24, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Scrap Metal Motorcycle, War Hero Museum, Irma, Wisconsin
- Rocks for Fun Cafe, Tigerton, Wisconsin
- Woolly Mammoth and Hunter, Horicon, Wisconsin
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri
- Giant Prospector Twins, Jean, Nevada