Cap-Egmont, Prince Edward, Canada: Bottle Houses of Prince Edward Island
Three elaborate bottle houses, incorporating over 25,000 bottles, are grouped in a nicely landscaped property. The retirement labors (1979-84) of the late Edouard Arsenault.
Visitor Tips and News About Bottle Houses of Prince Edward Island
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Bottle Houses of Prince Edward Island
Three buildings right along the coast, including a tavern and a chapel, are made of over 25,000 colorful bottles. Beautiful garden and landscaping, too. Super friendly staff (daughter of the bottle house builder was present) and fun gift shop. Bring your camera!
[Kendra Holliday, 09/11/2007]
April 25, 2017
Prince Edward Latest Tips and Stories
- 21-Foot-Tall Optimus Prime, Cavendish, Prince Edward
- Haunted Mansion, Kensington, Prince Edward
- Canadian Potato Museum, O'Leary, Prince Edward
- Space Shuttle Replica, Cavendish, Prince Edward
- Bottle Houses of Prince Edward Island, Cape Egmont, Prince Edward
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California