Cape Egmont, Prince Edward, Canada: Bottle Houses of Prince Edward Island
Three elaborate bottle houses are grouped in a nicely landscaped property, the retirement labors of the late Edouard Arsenault, incorporating over 25,000 bottles.
Bottle Houses of Prince Edward Island
Visitor Tips and News About Bottle Houses of Prince Edward Island
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Three buildings right along the coast, including a tavern and a chapel, are made of over 25,000 colorful bottles. Beautiful garden and landscaping, too. Super friendly staff (daughter of the bottle house builder was present) and fun gift shop. Bring your camera!
[Kendra Holliday, 09/11/2007]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Canadian Potato Museum: Giant Potato, O'Leary, PE, Canada - 22 mi.
- World's Largest Lobster, Shediac, NB, Canada - 25 mi.
- Blueberry Man, Oxford, NS, Canada - 48 mi.
- Resurgo - Zombie Ship Captain, Moncton, NB, Canada - 39 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 19, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Center Of The Universe, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Russell's Travel Center, Glenrio, New Mexico
- Totem Pole Trading Post, Rolla, Missouri
- Giant Campbell's Soup Can, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Feature: Dungeons & Dragons Park, Carbondale, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips