Big Valley, Alberta, Canada: Big Valley Creation Science Museum
A Creationist answer to Canadian museums that preach Evolution.
Canada's First Creationist Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Big Valley Creation Science Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Following a trend set by its southern neighbor, Canada has opened its first museum dedicated to throwing monkey wrenches into evolution. The Big Valley Creation Science Museum opened its doors in June 2007.... [10/14/2007] Complete News Story
May 26, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Sausage, Mundare, Alberta
- World's Largest Easter Egg - The Pysanka, Vegreville, Alberta
- World's First UFO Landing Pad, St. Paul, Alberta
- Cowboy Muffler Man, Calgary, Alberta
- World's Largest Collection of Horse-Drawn Vehicles, Cardston, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, San Antonio, Texas
- World's Largest Geodesic Structure, Novelty, Ohio
- Earthoid: Earth Globe Water Storage Tank, Germantown, Maryland
- The Shoe Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York