Big Valley, Alberta, Canada: Big Valley Creation Science Museum
A Creationist answer to Canadian museums that preach Evolution.
Canada's First Creationist Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Big Valley Creation Science Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Following a trend set by its southern neighbor, Canada has opened its first museum dedicated to throwing monkey wrenches into evolution. The Big Valley Creation Science Museum opened its doors in June 2007.... [10/14/2007] Complete News Story
October 8, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Collection of Horse-Drawn Vehicles, Cardston, Alberta
- World's Largest Chess Board, Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Cowboy Muffler Man, Calgary, Alberta
- Largest Dragonfly in Canada, Wabamun, Alberta
- Calgary Tower: Glass Floor, Calgary, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Easter Island Head, New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Home Alone House, Winnetka, Illinois
- World's Worst Weather Museum, Pinkham Notch, New Hampshire
- The Haunted Theater, Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Ben Franklin Keys to Community, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania