Big Valley, Alberta, Canada: Big Valley Creation Science Museum
A Creationist answer to Canadian museums that preach Evolution.
Canada's First Creationist Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Big Valley Creation Science Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Following a trend set by its southern neighbor, Canada has opened its first museum dedicated to throwing monkey wrenches into evolution. The Big Valley Creation Science Museum opened its doors in June 2007.... [10/14/2007] Complete News Story
February 22, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Alberta Latest Tips and Stories
- Ernie the Cut Bank Penguin, Innisfree, Alberta
- Aqueduct - Giant Centipede of the Prairie, Tilley, Alberta
- 12 Foot Davis, Peace River, Alberta
- Monster RV, Chicken, Cowboy, Cow, Towmater, Airdrie, Alberta
- Head-Smashed-In, World's Most Lavish Buffalo Jump, Fort Macleod, Alberta
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Whirligigs - Wind Sculptures, Buffalo, New York
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Four Atomic Bombs, Santa Teresa, New Mexico
- King of Catfish, Lampasas, Texas
- Mug Tree, Yale, Illinois