Homer, Alaska: Miller Comb Museum
Homer, Alaska - Miller Comb Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Miller Comb Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I was in Homer, AK in August and didn't know about this place! But it certainly is there, as the Anchorage Daily News just featured it. Ralph and Betty Miller have built this museum of 3,000 ornamental hair combs in their home. According to Antique Comb Collectors Club International, it is the largest on the planet.
Miller Comb Museum:
- May-Oct by Appt. (Call to verify)
- Donation/ free.
December 10, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Huge Chair, Homer, Alaska
- Big Metal Chickens, Chicken, Alaska
- Wal-Mikes: Hand in Jar, Trapper Creek, Alaska
- North America's Most Westerly Highway Point, Anchor Point, Alaska
- Chrome Bear, Anchorage, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma