Homer, Alaska: Miller Comb Museum
Homer, Alaska - Miller Comb Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Miller Comb Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I was in Homer, AK in August and didn't know about this place! But it certainly is there, as the Anchorage Daily News just featured it. Ralph and Betty Miller have built this museum of 3,000 ornamental hair combs in their home. According to Antique Comb Collectors Club International, it is the largest on the planet.
Miller Comb Museum:
- May-Oct by Appt. (Call to verify)
- Donation/ free.
June 26, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Wishing Well of Ketchikan, Ketchikan, Alaska
- World's Largest Gold Nugget, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Batmobile, London Bus, VW Ladybug, Houston, Alaska
- Dolly's House Museum: Brothel, Ketchikan, Alaska
- Wizard of Oz Metal Statues, Juneau, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Creations from Mufflers, Cortez, Colorado
- Caterpillar of Tires, Big Springs, Nebraska
- Sheet Metal Man, Muncie, Indiana
- Paul Bunyan, Muncie, Indiana
- Landlocked Lighthouse, Storm Lake, Iowa