Homer, Alaska: Miller Comb Museum
Homer, Alaska - Miller Comb Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Miller Comb Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I was in Homer, AK in August and didn't know about this place! But it certainly is there, as the Anchorage Daily News just featured it. Ralph and Betty Miller have built this museum of 3,000 ornamental hair combs in their home. According to Antique Comb Collectors Club International, it is the largest on the planet.
Miller Comb Museum:
- May-Oct by Appt. (Call to verify)
- Donation/ free.
February 13, 2016
Alaska Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Halibut Hook Sculpture, Homer, Alaska
- Interior Alaska Antler Arch, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Aurora Express Train-Themed B&B, Fairbanks, Alaska
- The Bird House, Bird Creek, Alaska
- Salty Dawg Saloon, Homer, Alaska
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma