Charleston, Missouri: World's Largest Ball of Human Hair (Gone)
Displayed by the barber who collected it. Reported sold to Ripley's!
Henry Coffer Barber Shop
- Henry Coffer Barber Shop. I-57 exit 10, then drive north a half-mile on Main St. Between South and Ashby Sts.
- June 2012: Hairball reported sold.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
World's Largest Ball of Human Hair
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Ball of Human Hair
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The barber sold the hair ball to Ripley's Believe It or Not but it's still a great stop. He has a great joke book for sale and lots of great stories.
[Cathy Fetzer, 06/18/2012]
Largest Ball of Hair
A Missouri barber has been collecting hair and has what is believed to be the largest ball of hair (167 lbs). Have not been there myself but saw this on CNN.com.
[Rick Johnson, 11/13/2007]
April 27, 2017
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Wreckage Of The USS Inaugural, St. Louis, Missouri
- Circus Harmony - City Museum, St. Louis, Missouri
- The Awakening - Buried Giant, Chesterfield, Missouri
- City Museum, St. Louis, Missouri
- Bicycle Fence, Springfield, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California