Charleston, Missouri: World's Largest Ball of Human Hair - Sold
Displayed by the barber who collected it. Reported sold to Ripley's!
Henry Coffer Barber Shop
- Henry Coffer Barber Shop. I-57 exit 10, then drive north a half-mile on Main St. Between South and Ashby Sts.
- June 2012: Hairball reported sold.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
World's Largest Ball of Human Hair
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Ball of Human Hair - Sold
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The barber sold the hair ball to Ripley's Believe It or Not but it's still a great stop. He has a great joke book for sale and lots of great stories.
[Cathy Fetzer, 06/18/2012]
Largest Ball of Hair
A Missouri barber has been collecting hair and has what is believed to be the largest ball of hair (167 lbs). Have not been there myself but saw this on CNN.com.
[Rick Johnson, 11/13/2007]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
September 23, 2014
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Ball of Twine, Branson, Missouri
- Glass Labyrinth - Outdoor Maze of Glass, Kansas City, Missouri
- Longest Footbridge for Trainspotters, Springfield, Missouri
- Wreckage Of The USS Inaugural, St. Louis, Missouri
- Gigantic Paper Cup, Springfield, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Happy Ray Charles in Bronze, Greenville, Florida
- Abraham Lincoln Reads on a Horse, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Feature: Strange Head of Andrew Jackson, Gainesboro, Tennessee
- Feature: Mural of Ronald Reagan, a Great American, Cookeville, Tennessee
- Feature: Extruded Heads of 1930s Sports Stars, Russellville, Kentucky
Latest Visitor Tips