Charleston, Missouri: World's Largest Ball of Human Hair (Gone)
Displayed by the barber who collected it. Reported sold to Ripley's!
Henry Coffer Barber Shop
- Henry Coffer Barber Shop. I-57 exit 10, then drive north a half-mile on Main St. Between South and Ashby Sts.
- June 2012: Hairball reported sold.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
World's Largest Ball of Human Hair
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Ball of Human Hair
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The barber sold the hair ball to Ripley's Believe It or Not but it's still a great stop. He has a great joke book for sale and lots of great stories.
[Cathy Fetzer, 06/18/2012]
Largest Ball of Hair
A Missouri barber has been collecting hair and has what is believed to be the largest ball of hair (167 lbs). Have not been there myself but saw this on CNN.com.
[Rick Johnson, 11/13/2007]
January 20, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Boomland, Charleston, Missouri
- Sea Serpent on the Quad, Kirksville, Missouri
- Feature: Glore Psychiatric Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- World Chess Hall Of Fame, St. Louis, Missouri
- Budweiser Brewery Tour, St. Louis, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee