Carterville, Missouri: SuperTAM on 66 - Superman Memorabilia
A little ice cream parlor displays memorabilia from Route 66 and the Man of Steel, whose name because of copyright law cannot be mentioned.
SuperTAM on 66
- 221 W. Main St., Carterville, MO
- West side of downtown, on the south side of Main St./Route 66, just east of Washington St.
- Tu-Su, 4:30-9 pm. (Call to verify)
SuperTAM on 66 - Superman Memorabilia
Visitor Tips and News About SuperTAM on 66 - Superman Memorabilia
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
While attending the quarterly meeting of the Missouri Route 66 Association, we stopped by the "Superman on Rt 66" Ice Cream Parlor and Museum. They had to change the name to "SuperTAM on 66" after pressure from the owners of the Superman trademark. The museum owner has been collecting Superman memorabilia for over 30 years and displays it on every wall plus in several display cases. There is also lots of Route 66 memorabilia on display. We had an ice cream treat while we browsed all the artifacts.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 22, 2014
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Japanese Tea House, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Empty Suit, St. Louis, Missouri
- Big Bull on a Pylon, Dedicated by Ike, Kansas City, Missouri
- World's Largest Rooster, Branson, Missouri
- Volkswagen Beetle Hydrant Crash, Joplin, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Beatles/Classic Rock Ice Cream Shoppe, Pacific Grove, California
- Metrobot, Cincinnati, Ohio
- World's Largest Kokopelli, Camp Verde, Arizona
- Original Chick-fil-A Dwarf House, Hapeville, Georgia
- Right-Wing Uncle Sam Billboard, Chehalis, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips