Taylorville, Illinois - Witch's Chair
Visitor Tips and News About Witch's Chair
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Witch's Chair is in Oak Hill Cemetery in Taylorville IL. Supposedly if you sit in the chair, within the year you will die. I sat in the chair as a youth and I am still around at age 40.
[Dan Wilson, 02/21/2008]
- Oak Hill Cemetery.
- Daily 8 am - 5 pm.
October 13, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- First Dairy Queen, Joliet, Illinois
- Jesus Tree, Quincy, Illinois
- Norma Jean, Elephant, Oquawka, Illinois
- Home Alone House, Winnetka, Illinois
- Giant Man Made of Plastic Barrels, Lynwood, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Muffler Man, Uniontown, Pennsylvania
- Answer to Junk Mail, Aurora, West Virginia
- Roadside Rocket on a Trailer, Oakland, Maryland
- Original Monster Truck, Hazelwood, Missouri
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida