Taylorville, Illinois - Witch's Chair
Visitor Tips and News About Witch's Chair
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Witch's Chair is in Oak Hill Cemetery in Taylorville IL. Supposedly if you sit in the chair, within the year you will die. I sat in the chair as a youth and I am still around at age 40.
[Dan Wilson, 02/21/2008]
- Oak Hill Cemetery.
- Daily 8 am - 5 pm.
November 28, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Las Vegas Sign Replica, McCook, Illinois
- Big Cheesy Noodle, Champaign, Illinois
- 25-Foot-Tall Geriatric Walker, Edwardsville, Illinois
- Plugged In: Human Circuit Board, Edwardsville, Illinois
- 1955 Ford in Barn Roof, Wapella, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana