Taylorville, Illinois - Witch's Chair
Visitor Tips and News About Witch's Chair
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Witch's Chair is in Oak Hill Cemetery in Taylorville IL. Supposedly if you sit in the chair, within the year you will die. I sat in the chair as a youth and I am still around at age 40.
[Dan Wilson, 02/21/2008]
- Oak Hill Cemetery.
- Daily 8 am - 5 pm.
June 29, 2016
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Eureka College Berlin Wall, Eureka, Illinois
- Giant Hand with Painted Nails, Pana, Illinois
- Abe Lincoln Hair Strands, Pontiac, Illinois
- Sidewalk Shark, Pontiac, Illinois
- Illinois Route 66 Hall of Fame and Museum, Pontiac, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Restored 1903 Executive Train Car, West Yellowstone, Montana
- Big Chair, Bunker Hill, Indiana
- Colorado Gators Reptile Park, Mosca, Colorado
- National Museum of Health and Medicine, Silver Spring, Maryland
- World's Oldest Largest Pecan, Seguin, Texas