Taylorville, Illinois - Witch's Chair
Visitor Tips and News About Witch's Chair
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Witch's Chair is in Oak Hill Cemetery in Taylorville IL. Supposedly if you sit in the chair, within the year you will die. I sat in the chair as a youth and I am still around at age 40.
[Dan Wilson, 02/21/2008]
- Oak Hill Cemetery.
- Daily 8 am - 5 pm.
May 26, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- Richard Pryor Statue, Peoria, Illinois
- Abe Lincoln with a Sore Back, Hillsboro, Illinois
- Eat Inside a Railroad Car, Chicago, Illinois
- Groundhog Day Movie Town, Woodstock, Illinois
- Hala-Kahiki Tiki Bar, River Grove, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri