Taylorville, Illinois - Witch's Chair
Visitor Tips and News About Witch's Chair
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Witch's Chair is in Oak Hill Cemetery in Taylorville IL. Supposedly if you sit in the chair, within the year you will die. I sat in the chair as a youth and I am still around at age 40.
[Dan Wilson, 02/21/2008]
- Oak Hill Cemetery.
- Daily 8 am - 5 pm.
February 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Illinois Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Laundromat, Berwyn, Illinois
- Frankenmufflerman, Bridgeview, Illinois
- Smoking Mummy, Berwyn, Illinois
- Early 1900s Bull Durham Sign, Collinsville, Illinois
- Groundhog Day, Woodstock, Illinois
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Memorial to Doomed Space Shuttle Astronaut, Beaufort, North Carolina
- 20-Foot-Tall Wooden Nickel, Carl's Corner, Texas
- Seated Native American Statue, Roosevelt, Utah
- James Dean Birth Site Memorial, Marion, Indiana
- Biosphere 2, Oracle, Arizona