Visitor Tips and News About Yogi Bear Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Luray, Virginia - Yogi Bear Statue
I found Yogi Bear statues at a couple of Jellystone Resort RV parks in Virginia. This one, in Luray, was the larger of the two and looked like it had maybe been around for a while.
[Dean Jeffrey, 02/23/2008]
Yogi Bear Statue:
- (540) 743-4002
March 30, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Virginia Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Eisenhower - The Highway President, Alexandria, Virginia
- Stonewall Jackson's Memorial, Woodford, Virginia
- Homer the Muffler Man, Bedford, Virginia
- Giant Watering Can and Flower Pots, Staunton, Virginia
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Longest Named Thing in America, Webster, Massachusetts
- Beale Street Barber Shop, Wilmington, North Carolina
- Sponge-O-Rama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois