Linwood, New Jersey: Grave of Rex the Wonder DogHe was famous for riding a boogie board towed by a power boat as part of a water thrill show in Atlantic City.
Clara Glen Pet Cemetery
- Kirklin Ave., Linwood, NJ
- In the two-acre Clara Glen Pet Cemetery, which is surrounded by homes, in the middle of block formed by Shore Rd, Garfield Ave., Wabash Ave., and Kirklin Ave.
Visitor Tips and News About Grave of Rex the Wonder Dog
I've heard that Petey, the Little Rascals dog, is buried at the Clara Glen Pet Cemetery.[Tom, 07/30/2000]
Nope, sorry, Tom. Petey isn't buried here. But this is the final resting place of "Rex the Wonder Dog," who rode a boogie board towed by a power boat as part of a water thrill show in Atlantic City. Rex's tombstone is pretty dull, unfortunately.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- 20-Foot-Tall California Raisin, Egg Harbor Township, NJ - 2 mi.
- Noah's Ark, Ocean City, NJ - 3 mi.
- Atlantic City's First Resident, Buried in a Traffic Circle, Northfield, NJ - 3 mi.
- In the region: Tiny Church, Winslow, NJ - 26 mi.