West Dover, Vermont: World's Largest Happy Bee
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Happy Bee
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Happy Bee - Fallen
The World's Largest Happy Bee no longer stands. According to the woman who answered my knock, the bee's wooden legs snapped in high winds in late April or early May of 2000, pitching the insect face-first into the sod. He's still smilin', though.
[Christopher Scott Martin, 06/21/2000]
November 27, 2015
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Teddy Bear, Shelburne, Vermont
- Big Jack made from Fireplugs, Shelburne, Vermont
- Hippo Statue Near Floating Bridge, Brookfield, Vermont
- Oldest Marble Quarry in the USA, Dorset, Vermont
- Trapp Family Lodge and Graves, Stowe, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Blue Hole, Santa Rosa, New Mexico
- Eiffel Tower Fountain, Gasquet, California
- Last Place James Dean Stopped for Gas, Lost Hills, California
- Deer Statues - Scioto Lounge, Columbus, Ohio
- Johnny Appleseed Grave, Fort Wayne, Indiana