West Dover, Vermont: World's Largest Happy Bee
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Happy Bee
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Happy Bee - Fallen
The World's Largest Happy Bee no longer stands. According to the woman who answered my knock, the bee's wooden legs snapped in high winds in late April or early May of 2000, pitching the insect face-first into the sod. He's still smilin', though.
[Christopher Scott Martin, 06/21/2000]
July 3, 2015
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Hubbard Tower, Montpelier, Vermont
- Bowman Mausoleum's Mourning Man, Cuttingsville, Vermont
- Dry Land Dock and Boat, Brookfield, Vermont
- Floating Bridge, Brookfield, Vermont
- Scrap Metal Robot, Rutland, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Mrs. Doubtfire's House, San Francisco, California
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee