West Dover, Vermont: World's Largest Happy Bee
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Happy Bee
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Happy Bee - Fallen
The World's Largest Happy Bee no longer stands. According to the woman who answered my knock, the bee's wooden legs snapped in high winds in late April or early May of 2000, pitching the insect face-first into the sod. He's still smilin', though.
[Christopher Scott Martin, 06/21/2000]
May 31, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Round Church - Devil-Resistant, Richmond, Vermont
- Starlight Movie-Themed Motel, Colchester, Vermont
- Drive-In Movie and Motel, Fairlee, Vermont
- Tallest Ladderback Chair, Bennington, Vermont
- Giant Teddy Bear, Shelburne, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin