West Dover, Vermont: World's Largest Happy Bee
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Happy Bee
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Happy Bee - Fallen
The World's Largest Happy Bee no longer stands. According to the woman who answered my knock, the bee's wooden legs snapped in high winds in late April or early May of 2000, pitching the insect face-first into the sod. He's still smilin', though.
[Christopher Scott Martin, 06/21/2000]
April 30, 2016
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Teddy Bear, Shelburne, Vermont
- Big Jack made from Fireplugs, Shelburne, Vermont
- Hippo Statue Near Floating Bridge, Brookfield, Vermont
- Oldest Marble Quarry in the USA, Dorset, Vermont
- Trapp Family Lodge and Graves, Stowe, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Video: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- Feature: Old Car City USA, White, Georgia
- 12-Foot-Tall Man Stares at Skyscrapers, New York, New York
- Route 66 Musical Road, Tijeras, New Mexico
- Hanged Dummy at Hangman's Tree, Placerville, California