West Dover, Vermont: World's Largest Happy Bee
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About World's Largest Happy Bee
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
World's Largest Happy Bee - Fallen
The World's Largest Happy Bee no longer stands. According to the woman who answered my knock, the bee's wooden legs snapped in high winds in late April or early May of 2000, pitching the insect face-first into the sod. He's still smilin', though.
[Christopher Scott Martin, 06/21/2000]
May 6, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Vermont Latest Tips and Stories
- Main Street Museum, White River Junction, Vermont
- Big Jack Made From Fireplugs, Shelburne, Vermont
- Cheese Factory Tour, Cabot, Vermont
- Largest Zipper in America, Barre, Vermont
- Big Metal Man, Ludlow, Vermont
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Nicholas Beazley Aviation Museum, Marshall, Missouri
- Wilson's General Store and Cafe Vintage Sign Collection, Evansville, Indiana
- 1905 U.S. Population Center, Nashville, Indiana
- Presidents Hall of Fame, Clermont, Florida
- Bass Pro at the Pyramid, Memphis, Tennessee