Lovelock, Nevada: Chinatown Ruins Museum
A display of artifacts and junk in the garage of the Cadillac Inn motel; the personal collection of its owner.
- 1395 Cornell Ave., Lovelock, NV
- In the Garage of the Cadillac Inn, on the southwest corner of 14th St. and Cornell Ave. I-80 exit 106, then west on Main St., then right (north) on Cornell Ave.
- Free, Donations accepted.
Chinatown Ruins Museum
Visitor Tips and News About Chinatown Ruins Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
The Frank Chang Memorial Museum is a small collection of artifacts paying tribute to the Chinese people who panned for gold and helped to build the railroad. It became Larry DeLeeuw's (owner of the Cadillac Inn) obsession about 10 years ago. The museum is in the garage of the motel.
The collection contains bits of ancient rice bowls, opium pipes a really great (looks to be homemade) Chinese mannequin, coins and various other artifacts DeLeeuw found in the ruins of Lovelock's old Chinatown.
[Jeff Thompson, 03/12/2008]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 25, 2014
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Las Vegas Mannequins, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Stokes Castle, Austin, Nevada
- Haunted Pioneer Saloon, Goodsprings, Nevada
- Metropolis, Nevada: Modern-Day Ghost Town, Metropolis, Nevada
- Thunder Mountain Park, Imlay, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Salem Sue, World's Largest Holstein Cow, New Salem, North Dakota
- Grand Canyon Deer Farm, Williams, Arizona
- Sit On Einstein's Lap, Washington, DC
- Gargoyles, Washington National Cathedral, Washington, DC
- Big Bluegill Fish, Birchwood, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips