Panama City Beach, Florida: Big Willy's Killer Whale
A souvenir shop that you enter through the mouth of a hungry-looking killer whale.
- 9703 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
- On the south side of Hwy 30/Front Beach Rd about a mile east of where it turns inland. Just down the street from Big Gus the Steer.
Big Willy's Killer Whale
Visitor Tips and News About Big Willy's Killer Whale
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A giant concrete killer whale at the entrance of Big Willy's, which is a beach shop. There are 2 other similar shops in the area that have a shark, and one has regular whale, or it might be a dolphin. You can stand in its mouth and get your picture taken.
[Cathy Tenaglia, 04/02/2008]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Big Gus, 20,000 lb. Steer, Panama City Beach, FL - < 1 mi.
- WonderWorks - Upside-down Building, Panama City Beach, FL - < 1 mi.
- Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Panama City Beach, FL - < 1 mi.
- Southernmost Tribute to a Union Soldier, Lynn Haven, FL - 10 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 23, 2014
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Potter's Wax Museum, St. Augustine, Florida
- Huge Conch Shell, Key West, Florida
- Free Water Ski Show, Winter Haven, Florida
- Spongeorama, Tarpon Springs, Florida
- British Red Double Decker Bus, St Augustine, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wizard of Oz Garden, Mapleton, Illinois
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
- President Clinton, Train Engineer, Hope, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips