Panama City Beach, Florida: Big Willy's Killer Whale
A souvenir shop that you enter through the mouth of a hungry-looking killer whale.
- 9703 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL
- On the south side of Hwy 30/Front Beach Rd about a mile east of where it turns inland. Just down the street from Big Gus the Steer.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Willy's Killer Whale
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Willy's Killer Whale
A giant concrete killer whale at the entrance of Big Willy's, which is a beach shop. There are 2 other similar shops in the area that have a shark, and one has regular whale, or it might be a dolphin. You can stand in its mouth and get your picture taken.
[Cathy Tenaglia, 04/02/2008]
January 23, 2017
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida
- Ford Truck Collection, Crawfordville, Florida
- Southgate Shopping Center Arch, Lakeland, Florida
- World's Largest Gone with the Wind Collection, Plant City, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Big Millipede and Other Sculptures, Stamford, Texas
- Teddy Bear's Picnic, Carlisle, Pennsylvania