Panama City Beach, Florida: Giant Shark
Jaws is a souvenir shop that you enter through the mouth of a hungry-looking big shark, its tail curving up about 40-ft.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Shark
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Shark is at the entrance to the store. It was a great find on my lifelong journey of taking pictures of giant things.
There is also a shark feeding inside the store twice a day. The times are posted on a sign. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to see that. But this Shark is a nice addition to my collection of giant statues from around the country.
[Cathy Tenaglia, 04/02/2008]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Big Gus, 20,000 lb. Steer, Panama City Beach, FL - 2 mi.
- Big Willy's Killer Whale, Panama City Beach, FL - 2 mi.
- Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Panama City Beach, FL - 2 mi.
- Southernmost Tribute to a Union Soldier, Lynn Haven, FL - 10 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
July 28, 2014
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Johnny Donutseed, Lloyd, Florida
- Second Tallest Lighthouse in US, Ponce Inlet, Florida
- Gulf Specimen - Touch All Invertebrates, Panacea, Florida
- Free Water Ski Shows, Oldsmar, Florida
- The Gloria Swanson Parking Area, New Port Richey, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips