Panama City Beach, Florida: Giant Shark
Jaws is a souvenir shop that you enter through the mouth of a hungry-looking big shark, its tail curving up about 40-ft.
Visitor Tips and News About Giant Shark
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Giant Shark is at the entrance to the store. It was a great find on my lifelong journey of taking pictures of giant things.
There is also a shark feeding inside the store twice a day. The times are posted on a sign. Unfortunately I did not get a chance to see that. But this Shark is a nice addition to my collection of giant statues from around the country.
[Cathy Tenaglia, 04/02/2008]
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Big Gus, 20,000 lb. Steer, Panama City Beach, FL - 2 mi.
- Big Willy's Killer Whale, Panama City Beach, FL - 2 mi.
- Ocean Liner Wreck - Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Panama City Beach, FL - 2 mi.
- In the region: World's Largest Fishing Lure, Miramar Beach, FL - 37 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
December 10, 2013
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Time Portal Tromp L'oeil Murals, Brooksville, Florida
- Car Stuck on Side of Building, Miami, Florida
- Hobby Horse House, Matlacha, Florida
- Austin's Smokin' Butt Hut - Pig, Fountain, Florida
- Austin's Smokin' Butt Hut, Fountain, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Wizard Of Oz Dorothy Grave, Bloomington, Illinois
- Feature: Clinton Wedding House, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- TARDIS Little Free Library, Lisle, Illinois
- Historical Wax Museum of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Casa de Fruta, Hollister, California
Latest Visitor Tips