Portland, Oregon: 1939 Signal Tower Gas Station
Well-restored filling station, and now employed as a pizzeria.
Visitor Tips and News About 1939 Signal Tower Gas Station
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
1939 Signal Tower Gas Station
Restored 1939 Signal Tower Gas Station lives on as Signal Station Pizza. The service bay door still rolls up and patrons dine in the former garage.
[Joe Boulter, 03/29/2008]
June 26, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Continual Chocolate Waterfall, Portland, Oregon
- Freakybuttrue Peculiarium and Museum, Portland, Oregon
- Paxton Gate Portland, Portland, Oregon
- Rimsky-Korsacoffee House, Portland, Oregon
- Arnold Ice Caves, Bend, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Stephen Foster Museum, White Springs, Florida
- National Museum Of Roller Skating, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Pioneer Mom with Scary Child, Frackville, Pennsylvania
- Big Strawberry, Queen Anne, Maryland
- Dinosaurs of Spanish Town, Half Moon Bay, California