Atlantic City, New Jersey: Lucy the Elephant Made of Jellybeans
A scaled-down replica of the elephant-shaped building in nearby Margate City, made of over one million jellybeans. The homage is in a candy store, naturally.
The Pier Shops at Caesars
- 1 Atlantic Ocean #1110, Atlantic City, NJ
- In the "It's Sugar" store, which is the first store into the Caesar's Pier connected to the Caesars Casino on the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
- Daily 11 am, closing times vary. (Call to verify)
Jellybean Lucy the Elephant
Visitor Tips and News About Lucy the Elephant Made of Jellybeans
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a large replica of the famous Margate, NJ landmark Lucy the Elephant made out of 1,050,493 jellybeans located at IT'SUGAR in the Caesar's Pier connected to the Caesar's Casino on the Atlantic City Boardwalk. The store is the first store into the Pier off the boardwalk level.
[Diana Parks, 03/28/2008]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 1, 2014
New Jersey Latest Tips and Stories
- Wild West City, Netcong, New Jersey
- Northlandz, Flemington, New Jersey
- Nitro Girl - Uniroyal Gal, Blackwood, New Jersey
- 2nd Hand Shop, Hightstown, New Jersey
- Hulking Robotoid Fireman of Metal, Avenel, New Jersey
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Comic Rockstars Toilet Seat Museum, San Francisco, California
- Backyard Golden Gate Bridge Replica, Mulvane, Kansas
- Future Birthplace of James T. Kirk, Riverside, Iowa
- Feature: Mardi Gras World, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Al's Oasis - Big Buffalo, Oacoma, South Dakota
Latest Visitor Tips