Brooksville, Florida: Headless Dinosaur Sculpture
Like an unfinished novel or symphony, except that it's a dinosaur.
- CR 476, Brooksville, FL
- North side of CR476 about 1 mile east of US Hwy 41, north of Brooksville.
Headless Dinosaur Sculpture
Visitor Tips and News About Headless Dinosaur Sculpture
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Huge unfinished, headless dinosaur sculpture that has been there as long as I can remember. First saw it in 1971. It is just off the side of a county highway, easily visible. There used to be more smaller dino sculptures on the same piece of property; this is the only one left. I think it is not damaged, just never finished -- creator died before completion. Strange!
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
April 20, 2014
Florida Latest Tips and Stories
- Surfer Statue, Jacksonville, Florida
- Florida Railroad Museum, Parrish, Florida
- Statue of Pegasus, Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Large Floating Rubber Duck, Jacksonville, Florida
- Shell Factory, Fort Myers, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips