Bartlesville, Oklahoma: Hot, Warm, Cold Water TanksSometimes two gag water tanks just aren't enough.
- US Hwy 75, Bartlesville, OK
- Northwest corner of the intersection of US 75/Washington Blvd and US 60/Adams Blvd.
Visitor Tips and News About Hot, Warm, Cold Water Tanks
Always gets a smile when you drive by. Then you have to explain to the kids how it works.[Del Clark, 04/07/2010]
Really cute...three water towers on the main hwy (U.S. 75) through town. Driving North, one says Hot, one says Warm, one says Cold.[L. Gar, 04/15/2008]
In Okemah, Oklahoma you'll find the Hot, Cold and "Home of Woody Guthrie" Water Towers.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Tom Mix Museum - Suitcase of Death, Dewey, OK - 4 mi.
- Little House on the Prairie, Caney, KS - 20 mi.
- Bowling Ball Yard Art, Nowata, OK - 18 mi.
- In the region: Monkey Island, Home of America's First Space Monkey, Independence, KS - 37 mi.