Baltimore, Maryland: Tattoo Museum
A fully functioning tattoo shop exhibits framed samples of designs by tattoo artists.
- 1534 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD
- I-83 exit 1, continue south on President St. for four blocks, turn left onto Eastern Ave., drive eight blocks. On the northeast corner of Eastern Ave. and S. Bond St.
- M-Sa 11 am - 8 pm, Su 11 am - 7 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Tattoo Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A free tour of exhibits, artifacts and the history of electric tattooing. Also a fully functional tattoo street shop.
September 28, 2016
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Doug Bast's House of History, Boonsboro, Maryland
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Vanadu - A Totally Decorated House, Hyattsville, Maryland
- Feature: Memorial Bust To the Homeless Mayor, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Lawyer's Farm Scrap Sculptures, Thurmont, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii