Baltimore, Maryland: Tattoo Museum
A fully functioning tattoo shop exhibits framed samples of designs by tattoo artists.
- 1534 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD
- I-83 exit 1, continue south on President St. for four blocks, turn left onto Eastern Ave., drive eight blocks. On the northeast corner of Eastern Ave. and S. Bond St.
- M-Sa 11 am - 8 pm, Su 11 am - 7 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Tattoo Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A free tour of exhibits, artifacts and the history of electric tattooing. Also a fully functional tattoo street shop.
May 24, 2015
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Mirror Yard, Glen Burnie, Maryland
- Giant SpongeBob, Clements, Maryland
- Mormon Temple - Fairy Tale Rockets, Kensington, Maryland
- Van Gogh's Starry Night in Door Knobs, Bethesda, Maryland
- Hobbit House - Mushroom House, Bethesda, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Walleye Capital of the World, Port Clinton, Ohio
- Metal Dinosaurs, Joshua Tree, California
- Prehistoric Forest and Mystery Hill, Marblehead, Ohio
- World Famous Crochet Museum, Joshua Tree, California
- Caboose Memorial to "Ribs" Peel, Roberta, Georgia