Baltimore, Maryland: Tattoo Museum
A fully functioning tattoo shop exhibits framed samples of designs by tattoo artists.
- 1534 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD
- I-83 exit 1, continue south on President St. for four blocks, turn left onto Eastern Ave., drive eight blocks. On the northeast corner of Eastern Ave. and S. Bond St.
- M-Sa 11 am - 8 pm, Su 11 am - 7 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Tattoo Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A free tour of exhibits, artifacts and the history of electric tattooing. Also a fully functional tattoo street shop.
November 29, 2015
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
- Knepper's House of Hocus Pocus, St. Paul's, Maryland
- Edgar Allan Poe's Graves, Baltimore, Maryland
- Sagging Tombstone of William Matthews, Baltimore, Maryland
- Where Poe Had His Last Drink, Baltimore, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California
- Feature: Death Site of Mexican Robin Hood, Coalinga, California
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana