Baltimore, Maryland: Tattoo Museum
A fully functioning tattoo shop exhibits framed samples of designs by tattoo artists.
- 1534 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD
- I-83 exit 1, continue south on President St. for four blocks, turn left onto Eastern Ave., drive eight blocks. On the northeast corner of Eastern Ave. and S. Bond St.
- M-Sa 11 am - 8 pm, Su 11 am - 7 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Tattoo Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A free tour of exhibits, artifacts and the history of electric tattooing. Also a fully functional tattoo street shop.
February 14, 2016
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- National Park Seminary: Pagoda, Castle, Windmill, Forest Glen, Maryland
- Golden Buddha, Elkton, Maryland
- Muffler Man Missing, Havre de Grace, Maryland
- Mushroom House, Bethesda, Maryland
- Giant Golden Ear, LaVale, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sac-O-Suds Store from My Cousin Vinny, Monticello, Georgia
- Andre the Giant Exhibit, Ellerbe, North Carolina
- Old Sheldon Church Ruins, Yemassee, South Carolina
- Compass Rose Park, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Bloody Bridge, St. Mary's, Ohio