Baltimore, Maryland: Tattoo Museum
A fully functioning tattoo shop exhibits framed samples of designs by tattoo artists.
- 1534 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD
- I-83 exit 1, continue south on President St. for four blocks, turn left onto Eastern Ave., drive eight blocks. On the northeast corner of Eastern Ave. and S. Bond St.
- M-Sa 11 am - 8 pm, Su 11 am - 7 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Tattoo Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A free tour of exhibits, artifacts and the history of electric tattooing. Also a fully functional tattoo street shop.
April 30, 2016
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Jinxed 9/11 Statue Of Flag-Raising Firefighters, Emmitsburg, Maryland
- Original Bill Tracy Haunted House, Ocean City, Maryland
- Wizard Tree, Columbia, Maryland
- Boring: a Nice, Quiet Village, Boring, Maryland
- National Park Seminary: Pagoda, Castle, Windmill, Forest Glen, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Popcorn Ball, Sac City, Iowa
- Highest Point in Delaware, Wilmington, Delaware
- Family Grave Bed, Des Moines, Iowa
- P.G. Butterfly House, Pacific Grove, California
- Wedding Cake House, Kennebunk, Maine