Baltimore, Maryland: Tattoo Museum
A fully functioning tattoo shop exhibits framed samples of designs by tattoo artists.
- 1534 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD
- I-83 exit 1, continue south on President St. for four blocks, turn left onto Eastern Ave., drive eight blocks. On the northeast corner of Eastern Ave. and S. Bond St.
- M-Sa 11 am - 8 pm, Su 11 am - 7 pm. (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Tattoo Museum
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A free tour of exhibits, artifacts and the history of electric tattooing. Also a fully functional tattoo street shop.
August 4, 2015
Maryland Latest Tips and Stories
- Town named Accident, Accident, Maryland
- Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum, Baltimore, Maryland
- Desert Storm Muffler Man, Havre de Grace, Maryland
- Grave of John Wilkes Booth, Lincoln Assassin, Baltimore, Maryland
- Municipal Giant Slide, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sword in the Stone, Urbandale, Iowa
- Camera Obscura - Giant Pinhole Camera, Santa Monica, California
- Peanut Butter and Nut Tour, Columbus, Ohio
- Large Shrimps with Top Hats, Titusville, Florida
- Prayer Mountain, Wimberley, Texas