Princeton, Minnesota: A-Z Happy Chef
A former mascot of the Happy Chef restaurant chain, he now waves his spoon for a restaurant supply company.
- 3804 Brickton Rd, Princeton, MN
- On the north side of the city, US Hwy 169 exit onto Rum River Rd/La Grande Ave. Drive east, then quickly turn left (north) onto Brickton Rd and drive about a half-mile.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About A-Z Happy Chef
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A-Z Happy Chef
Directions alert: there is a Rum River Drive exit on the south side of Princeton. Drivers need to drive to the north side of the city to Rum River Drive exit there.
A-Z Happy Chef
A re-purposed Happy Chef statue stands in front of A-Z Restaurant Equipment Company just north of Princeton, MN and is visible from Highway 169. It has been repainted and now has the A-Z logo on his hat. He looks to be in great condition. [Josh Mattson, 04/27/2008]
May 31, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Minneapolis Sputnik Collection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Welcome Center Paul Bunyan Statue, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Mean Muskie and Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Babe the Blue Ox, Brainerd, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin