Princeton, Minnesota: A-Z Happy Chef
A former mascot of the Happy Chef restaurant chain, he now waves his spoon for a restaurant supply company.
- 3804 Brickton Rd, Princeton, MN
- On the north side of the city, US Hwy 169 exit onto Rum River Rd/La Grande Ave. Drive east, then quickly turn left (north) onto Brickton Rd and drive about a half-mile.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About A-Z Happy Chef
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A-Z Happy Chef
Directions alert: there is a Rum River Drive exit on the south side of Princeton. Drivers need to drive to the north side of the city to Rum River Drive exit there.
A-Z Happy Chef
A re-purposed Happy Chef statue stands in front of A-Z Restaurant Equipment Company just north of Princeton, MN and is visible from Highway 169. It has been repainted and now has the A-Z logo on his hat. He looks to be in great condition. [Josh Mattson, 04/27/2008]
July 28, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Big Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Big Walleye, Clarks Grove, Minnesota
- Schell Brewery, New Ulm, Minnesota
- Babe The Green Recycling Ox, Pine River, Minnesota
- The Elf Tree, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Ten Commandments Monument, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Yakov Smirnoff Theatre, Branson, Missouri
- Lenin Statue, Seattle, Washington
- Clothespin Grave Marker, Middlesex, Vermont
- Giant Sonic Drink Water Tank, Choctaw, Oklahoma