Princeton, Minnesota: A-Z Happy Chef
A former mascot of the Happy Chef restaurant chain, he now waves his spoon for a restaurant supply company.
- 3804 Brickton Rd, Princeton, MN
- On the north side of the city, US Hwy 169 exit onto Rum River Rd/La Grande Ave. Drive east, then quickly turn left (north) onto Brickton Rd and drive about a half-mile.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About A-Z Happy Chef
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A-Z Happy Chef
Directions alert: there is a Rum River Drive exit on the south side of Princeton. Drivers need to drive to the north side of the city to Rum River Drive exit there.
A-Z Happy Chef
A re-purposed Happy Chef statue stands in front of A-Z Restaurant Equipment Company just north of Princeton, MN and is visible from Highway 169. It has been repainted and now has the A-Z logo on his hat. He looks to be in great condition. [Josh Mattson, 04/27/2008]
October 25, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Bird of Goodwill, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Richard Sears Memorial Park, Redwood falls, Minnesota
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas
- Muffler Man - Happy Halfwit, Winslow, New Jersey
- Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- Emperor Norton Grave, Colma, California
- Grave of Bob Ford, He Shot Jesse James, Richmond, Missouri