Princeton, Minnesota: A-Z Happy Chef
A former mascot of the Happy Chef restaurant chain, he now waves his spoon for a restaurant supply company.
- 3804 Brickton Rd, Princeton, MN
- On the north side of the city, US Hwy 169 exit onto Rum River Rd/La Grande Ave. Drive east, then quickly turn left (north) onto Brickton Rd and drive about a half-mile.
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About A-Z Happy Chef
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
A-Z Happy Chef
Directions alert: there is a Rum River Drive exit on the south side of Princeton. Drivers need to drive to the north side of the city to Rum River Drive exit there.
A-Z Happy Chef
A re-purposed Happy Chef statue stands in front of A-Z Restaurant Equipment Company just north of Princeton, MN and is visible from Highway 169. It has been repainted and now has the A-Z logo on his hat. He looks to be in great condition. [Josh Mattson, 04/27/2008]
September 26, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
- World's Largest Walleye, Rush City, Minnesota
- Rapidan Dam Cafe - That Dam Humor, Rapidan, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Doug Bast's House of History, Boonsboro, Maryland
- Phil Collins' 1836 Alamo Model, San Antonio, Texas
- B-29 Bomber Collision Site, Weatherford, Texas
- Big Ice Cream Cone, Abbotsford, Wisconsin
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia