Fergus Falls, Minnesota: Big Library Books
The large print edition, made of what appears to be cement, serves as the sign for the public library.
Fergus Falls Public Library
- 205 E. Hampden Ave., Fergus Falls, MN
- In the Fergus Falls Public Library Parking Lot, across from NP Park and kitty corner from Lake Region Hospital.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Library Books
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Library Books
The Fergus Falls Public Library added these big books on the corner of their block in 2006. They are lit up at night so pictures can be taken any time. [Holly Diestler, 05/17/2008]
May 26, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Welcome Center Paul Bunyan Statue, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Mean Muskie and Walleye, Isle, Minnesota
- Babe the Blue Ox, Brainerd, Minnesota
- Stick Your Head in the Lion Mouth, Brainerd, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Dania Beach Wild Monkeys at Motel 6, Dania Beach, Florida
- Abandoned Town of Cisco, Cisco, Utah
- Mountain Meadows Massacre Mass Grave, Central, Utah
- Route 66 Monument, Tucumcari, New Mexico
- Lonely Head of John Adams, Newport, Rhode Island