Fergus Falls, Minnesota: Big Library Books
The large print edition, made of what appears to be cement, serves as the sign for the public library.
Fergus Falls Public Library
- 205 E. Hampden Ave., Fergus Falls, MN
- In the Fergus Falls Public Library Parking Lot, across from NP Park and kitty corner from Lake Region Hospital.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Library Books
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Library Books
The Fergus Falls Public Library added these big books on the corner of their block in 2006. They are lit up at night so pictures can be taken any time. [Holly Diestler, 05/17/2008]
July 29, 2016
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Jarrett Rock Garden, Jarrett, Minnesota
- Mineview at Hull Rust-Mahoning Mine, Hibbing, Minnesota
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Saint Peter's Pearly Gates, Saint Peter, Minnesota
- !!! Sculpture Park Mini Golf, Minnetrista, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Steel Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
- Rock in a Cage, Lindsborg, Kansas
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas
- Giant metal spur, Hico, Texas