Fergus Falls, Minnesota: Big Library Books
The large print edition, made of what appears to be cement, serves as the sign for the public library.
Fergus Falls Public Library
- 205 E. Hampden Ave., Fergus Falls, MN
- In the Fergus Falls Public Library Parking Lot, across from NP Park and kitty corner from Lake Region Hospital.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Library Books
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Library Books
The Fergus Falls Public Library added these big books on the corner of their block in 2006. They are lit up at night so pictures can be taken any time. [Holly Diestler, 05/17/2008]
May 25, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest "Booming" Prairie Chicken, Rothsay, Minnesota
- Mary Tyler Moore Statue, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Big Bison and Mouse with Cheese, Center City, Minnesota
- Nose Diving Limo, West Union, Minnesota
- Abandoned Insane Asylum, Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Korean War Foxhole, San Antonio, Texas
- Feature: National WWII Museum, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Buckhorn Hall of Horns, San Antonio, Texas
- Tin Man from Oz, Readfield, Wisconsin
- Cave Restaurant, Richland, Missouri