International Falls, Minnesota: Fisherman Statue
Twelve feet tall, carved of weathered wood, he reels in a similarly-scaled fish.
- 100 Memorial Dr., International Falls, MN
- The Fisherman. South side of town, on the east side of the frontage road on the east side of US Hwy 53, just north of its intersection with Hwy 7/Memorial Drive.
Visitor Tips and News About Fisherman Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On our way out of International Falls we spotted this fisherman reeling in a fish near the Chocolate Moose Restaurant/Mobile Station. A great photo op! [Holly Diestler, 05/14/2008]
July 7, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Babe The Green Recycling Ox, Pine River, Minnesota
- The Elf Tree, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota
- The Naniboujou Painted Lodge, Grand Marais, Minnesota
- Dala Horse, Mora, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Seasonally Decorated Dinosaur, Vernal, Utah
- Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia
- Golden Spike National Historic Site, Promontory Summit, Utah
- Teal Dinosaur, Jensen, Utah
- Corn Palace, Mitchell, South Dakota