International Falls, Minnesota: Fisherman Statue
Twelve feet tall, carved of weathered wood, he reels in a similarly-scaled fish.
- 100 Memorial Dr., International Falls, MN
- The Fisherman. South side of town, on the east side of the frontage road on the east side of US Hwy 53, just north of its intersection with Hwy 7/Memorial Drive.
Visitor Tips and News About Fisherman Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
On our way out of International Falls we spotted this fisherman reeling in a fish near the Chocolate Moose Restaurant/Mobile Station. A great photo op! [Holly Diestler, 05/14/2008]
April 26, 2017
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Hairy Mosquito Trading Co., Milaca, Minnesota
- Mary Tyler Moore's TV Home, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Mermaid Lady of the North Shore, Garrison, Minnesota
- Prince's Paisley Park, Chanhassen, Minnesota
- Big Peace Pipe, Pipestone, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California