Kihei, Maui, Hawaii: Life-Size Whale Statue
A painted, concrete whale, forever swimming in an ocean of air above a cement patio sea.
Kalama Beach Park
- S. Kihei Rd, Kihei, Maui, HI
- In Kalama Beach Park, on the west side of S. Kihei Rd. Just south of a FoodLand supermarket across the street. At the corner of S. Kihei Rd and Keala Place.
Life-size Whale Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Life-Size Whale Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a cool painted cement statue of a whale (humpback?) in Kihei on Maui. It's in a beach park across the street-ish from the Foodland grocery store on Kihei Rd. Unfortunately, it's fenced so you can't climb on top and take a picture.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- 200XL Aloha Shirt, Kihei, Maui, HI - 1 mi.
- Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum, Pu'unene, Maui, HI - 9 mi.
- Rock Formerly Known as JFK Profile Rock, Wailuku, Maui, HI - 12 mi.
- Whalers Village Museum - Whale Skeleton, Lahaina, Maui, HI - 20 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 23, 2014
Hawaii Latest Tips and Stories
- Tiny Church, Kahaluu-Keauhou, Big Island, Hawaii
- The Painted Church, Captain Cook, Big Island, Hawaii
- King Kamehameha I Statue, Kapaau, Big Island, Hawaii
- King Kamehameha I Statue #2, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
- Eternal Flame War Memorial, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Lizard Lick ATM, Lizard Lick, North Carolina
- Roundtop Gas Station, Sherwood, Arkansas
- Quill Pen and the Writer's Desk, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Wizard of Oz Garden, Mapleton, Illinois
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
Latest Visitor Tips