Kihei, Maui, Hawaii: Life-Size Whale Statue
A painted, concrete whale, forever swimming in an ocean of air above a cement patio sea.
Kalama Beach Park
- S. Kihei Rd, Kihei, Maui, HI
- In Kalama Beach Park, on the west side of S. Kihei Rd. Just south of a FoodLand supermarket across the street. At the corner of S. Kihei Rd and Keala Place.
Life-size Whale Statue
Visitor Tips and News About Life-Size Whale Statue
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
There is a cool painted cement statue of a whale (humpback?) in Kihei on Maui. It's in a beach park across the street-ish from the Foodland grocery store on Kihei Rd. Unfortunately, it's fenced so you can't climb on top and take a picture.
May 1, 2016
Hawaii Latest Tips and Stories
- Human Sacrifice Temple - Holo-holo-Ku Heiau, Kapaa, Kauai, Hawaii
- Duke Kahanamoku Statue, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
- The Stupid Factory, Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
- Robert Duvall's Surfboard from Apocalypse Now, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
- Hand Carved Statues, Old Hawaiian Village, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Swiss Cow, Brewster, Ohio
- Clyde's Gun, Spanky's Pants, Dallas, Texas
- Iowa's Largest Muskie, Ventura, Iowa
- Birthplace of Johnny Cash, Kingsland, Arkansas
- Big Orange, Flamingo Groves Gift Shop, Dania Beach, Florida