Mount Vernon, Missouri: Tiny Church - Missouri's Smallest
Mount Vernon, Missouri - Tiny Church - Missouri's Smallest
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church - Missouri's Smallest
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Shepherd's Field Wedding Chapel is presumed to be the Smallest Chapel in use in the state of Missouri, or maybe the United States. The Chapel is 6'x10' outside dimensions and can hold a wedding party of 10 semi-comfortably.
It was built in 2008 to hold small weddings inside and to be used as a backdrop for outside weddings. There is even a full reception offered for a maximum of 10.
[Steve Carl, 06/27/2008]
Tiny Church - Missouri's Smallest:Address:
Farm Road 2137, Mount Vernon, MO Directions:
I-44 exit 46. Turn south on Hwy 39 and then make an immediate right onto "South-outer Rd" and drive west along the interstate. After a little over a mile turn left onto Farm Road 1130, go to the first road and veer right onto Farm Road 2137 (unmarked), then it's the third drive on right. Admission:
Free though donation are accepted not expected. Hours:
reservation or if someone is there. (Call to verify)Phone:
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
February 1, 2015
Missouri Latest Tips and Stories
- Undercliff Grill and Bar, Joplin, Missouri
- Scrap Iron Sculptures, Stanberry, Missouri
- Jesse James Feather Duster of Death, Kearney, Missouri
- New Madrid Earthquake Museum, New Madrid, Missouri
- The Pump, La Russell, Missouri
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- VW Hippie Bus Entrance, Robertsdale, Alabama
- Metal Plane Sculpture, Hobbs, New Mexico
- Two-Story Outhouse, Cedar Lake, Michigan
- James Dean Car Crash Site, Shandon, California
- Fast Food Race Car Museum, Muncy, Pennsylvania
Latest Visitor Tips