Logansport, Indiana: Big Bull Statue #2
On the east side of town. Stands in front of a Mr. Happy Burger -- wears a bib, but it's no chef's hat, unlike the big bull standing in front of the Mr. Happy Burger on the west side of town.
Mr. Happy Burger
- 3131 E. Market St., Logansport, IN
- On US Hwy 24/E. Market St., in front of Mr. Happy Burger, which is wedged between a McDonald's and a Burger King.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue #2
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Bull Statue #2
One on the east side of town and one on the west -- both big bulls are about 12 foot tall, in front of Mr. Happy Burger. Owned by Bobby Shanks, they have been around since the late '70s. [matt freshour, 03/09/2007]
March 23, 2017
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- Four Presidents Corners, Monroeville, Indiana
- World's Largest Candle, Centerville, Indiana
- Martin and Bobby Across the Divide, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Ice Cream Giant: Parks & Recreation, Montpelier, Indiana
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Frog With Pitchfork, Shenandoah, Virginia
- Miniature Chair Mini-Museum, Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Calico Ghost Town, Yermo, California
- Ed Galloway's World's Largest Concrete Totem Pole, Foyil, Oklahoma
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida