Logansport, Indiana: Big Bull Statue #2
On the east side of town. Stands in front of a Mr. Happy Burger -- wears a bib, but it's no chef's hat, unlike the big bull standing in front of the Mr. Happy Burger on the west side of town.
Mr. Happy Burger
- 3131 E. Market St., Logansport, IN
- On US Hwy 24/E. Market St., in front of Mr. Happy Burger, which is wedged between a McDonald's and a Burger King.
Visitor Tips and News About Big Bull Statue #2
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Big Bull Statue #2
One on the east side of town and one on the west -- both big bulls are about 12 foot tall, in front of Mr. Happy Burger. Owned by Bobby Shanks, they have been around since the late '70s. [matt freshour, 03/09/2007]
January 23, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Indiana Latest Tips and Stories
- First Automobile Voyage by Horseless Carriage, Kokomo, Indiana
- John Dillinger Museum, Crown Point, Indiana
- Birthplace of Florence Henderson, Dale, Indiana
- Santa Statue, Evansville, Indiana
- Grave in the Middle of the Road, Franklin, Indiana
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Don Q Inn, Dodgeville, Wisconsin
- George Washington Masonic National Memorial, Alexandria, Virginia
- Buddhist Temple Tour, Kissimmee, Florida
- Happy Halfwit Muffler Man, Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Zero Milestone of the Old Spanish Trail, St. Augustine, Florida