Granada, Colorado: Flagpole with Rocks from Each State (Gone)
Not actually part of the pole, the rocks appear to have been stuck into its still-wet concrete base.
- US Hwy 50, corner of Goff and Irvin streets, downtown Granada.
- Oct 2012: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Flagpole base marked 1976 contains rocks from every state in the union, some cryptically marked. Get all of your roadside geology in one place!
[Steve Archer, 07/26/2008]
July 29, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Dennis Weaver Eagle, Ridgeway, Colorado
- Big Blue Chair, Loveland, Colorado
- Monsters Inc. House, Boulder City, Colorado
- Humpty Dumpty Brothers, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Chimney Rock National Monument, Pagoda Springs, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana