Granada, Colorado: Flagpole with Rocks from Each State (Gone)
Not actually part of the pole, the rocks appear to have been stuck into its still-wet concrete base.
- US Hwy 50, corner of Goff and Irvin streets, downtown Granada.
- Oct 2012: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Flagpole base marked 1976 contains rocks from every state in the union, some cryptically marked. Get all of your roadside geology in one place!
[Steve Archer, 07/26/2008]
June 24, 2016
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Jack Dempsey Statue and Museum, Manassa, Colorado
- Highest City in America, Leadville, Colorado
- Uncle Wilber Fountain, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Giant Arrows, Mancos, Colorado
- Humpty Dumpty Brothers, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Fountain of Youth Springs, Lewes, Delaware
- Johnny Cash Museum, Nashville, Tennessee
- Lonehenge: Cadillac Ranch with One Car, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Razorback Rock, Fairfield Bay, Arkansas
- Country Western Singer Statue, Nashville, Tennessee