Granada, Colorado: Flagpole with Rocks from Each State (Gone)
Not actually part of the pole, the rocks appear to have been stuck into its still-wet concrete base.
- US Hwy 50, corner of Goff and Irvin streets, downtown Granada.
- Oct 2012: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Flagpole base marked 1976 contains rocks from every state in the union, some cryptically marked. Get all of your roadside geology in one place!
[Steve Archer, 07/26/2008]
May 30, 2016
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Buckhorn Exchange Restaurant - 500 Stuffed Animals, Denver, Colorado
- License Plate House, Crested Butte, Colorado
- Folk Art: Swetsville Zoo, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Cold War Horse, Arvada, Colorado
- Sleeper House from Woody Allen Movie, Golden, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Official Back Porch Ronald Reagan, Annapolis, Maryland
- Ghost Town Beehive Kilns: Frisco, Beaver County, Utah
- Two-Story Outhouse Possibly Used by Lincoln, Janesville, Wisconsin
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
- Feature: Rudolph Grotto and Wonder Cave, Rudolph, Wisconsin