Granada, Colorado: Flagpole with Rocks from Each State (Gone)
Not actually part of the pole, the rocks appear to have been stuck into its still-wet concrete base.
- US Hwy 50, corner of Goff and Irvin streets, downtown Granada.
- Oct 2012: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Flagpole base marked 1976 contains rocks from every state in the union, some cryptically marked. Get all of your roadside geology in one place!
[Steve Archer, 07/26/2008]
March 28, 2017
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Cannibal: Alferd Packer Grave, Littleton, Colorado
- Chainsaw Art, Niwot, Colorado
- Shelby Collection, Boulder, Colorado
- Redstone Coke Ovens, Redstone, Colorado
- Mile Marker 419.99, Stratton, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: East Meets West: Father of Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Restored 1930s Texaco Gas Station, Dwight, Illinois
- Salvation Mountain, Niland, California
- Uniroyal Gal, Livingston, Illinois
- Original Brunswick Stew Pot, Brunswick, Georgia