Granada, Colorado: Flagpole with Rocks from Each State (Gone)
Not actually part of the pole, the rocks appear to have been stuck into its still-wet concrete base.
- US Hwy 50, corner of Goff and Irvin streets, downtown Granada.
- Oct 2012: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Flagpole base marked 1976 contains rocks from every state in the union, some cryptically marked. Get all of your roadside geology in one place!
[Steve Archer, 07/26/2008]
October 28, 2016
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Wonder Tower, Genoa, Colorado
- Large Penny-Farthing Bicycle, Calhan, Colorado
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Sasquatch Outpost, Bailey, Colorado
- Santa's Workshop - North Pole, Cascade, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Sharlie, Twilight Dragon of Payette Lake, McCall, Idaho
- Mac-A-Cheek Castle, West Liberty, Ohio
- Giant Coke Bottle, Bruceville, Indiana
- Giant Bottle of Vess, St. Louis, Missouri
- Feature: The Garden of Eden, Lucas, Kansas