Granada, Colorado: Flagpole with Rocks from Each State (Gone)
Not actually part of the pole, the rocks appear to have been stuck into its still-wet concrete base.
- US Hwy 50, corner of Goff and Irvin streets, downtown Granada.
- Oct 2012: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Flagpole base marked 1976 contains rocks from every state in the union, some cryptically marked. Get all of your roadside geology in one place!
[Steve Archer, 07/26/2008]
November 29, 2015
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Mile Marker 419.99, Stratton, Colorado
- Baldpate Inn: 20,000 keys, Estes Park, Colorado
- Noah's Ark-shaped Building, Estes Park, Colorado
- Dine in a Plane, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Big Adirondack Chair, Loveland, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Pheasant, Huron, South Dakota
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Feature: Tonga Room, San Francisco, California
- Failed Hollow Earth Utopia, Estero, Florida
- Grave of Bo Diddley, Bronson, Florida