Granada, Colorado: Flagpole with Rocks from Each State (Gone)
Not actually part of the pole, the rocks appear to have been stuck into its still-wet concrete base.
- US Hwy 50, corner of Goff and Irvin streets, downtown Granada.
- Oct 2012: Reported gone.
Visitor Tips and News About Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Flagpole with Rocks from Each State
Flagpole base marked 1976 contains rocks from every state in the union, some cryptically marked. Get all of your roadside geology in one place!
[Steve Archer, 07/26/2008]
July 4, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Colorado Latest Tips and Stories
- Casa Bonita, Lakewood, Colorado
- Roadside Grotto, Walsenburg, Colorado
- Fish Windows, Boulder, Colorado
- Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory Tour, Boulder, Colorado
- Wings of Change, Longmont, Colorado
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Titanic: World's Largest Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Lopsided Pink Dog, Memphis, Tennessee
- Welcome Alien Statue, Roswell, New Mexico
- Art Tigers, Memphis, Tennessee
- Carved Wooden Farmer, Chatfield, Minnesota