Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada: Tiny ChurchA tiny chapel for travelers in a vineyard on the drive between Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls.
Living Water Wayside Chapel
- 14908 Niagara Parkway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, Canada
- Living Water Wayside Chapel. East side of Niagara Parkway.
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
My wife and I were at The Living Water Wayside Chapel in Niagara-On-The-Lake today. Yes, it appears that its doors are open and it is a charming little church.[Steve Wendell, 06/03/2014]
This tiny church seats six and has parking spaces for four cars.
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario: Reported as less that 10 ft. x 10 ft. Doors always open. River Road between Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake.[Jake Griffin, 09/10/2009]
Tiny church in vineyard on the River Road between Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls.[Kurt, 07/22/2009]
Moved to this spot in 1969, the tiny church contains two pews and is open to travelers. A number of weddings have been performed there.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Monument to Canada's Victory over the U.S., Queenston, ON, Canada - 2 mi.
- Tuscarora Heroes Massacre Monument, Lewiston, NY - 1 mi.
- Floral Clock, Queenston, ON, Canada - 3 mi.
- Niagara Wax Museum of History: Lincoln's Haircut Chair, Niagara Falls, NY - 7 mi.