Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada: Tiny Church
A tiny chapel for travelers in a vineyard on the drive between Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls.
Results 1 to 3 of 3...
Visitor Tips and News About Tiny Church
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
My wife and I were at The Living Water Wayside Chapel in Niagara-On-The-Lake today. Yes, it appears that its doors are open and it is a charming little church. [Steve Wendell, 06/03/2014]
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario: Reported as less that 10 ft. x 10 ft. Doors always open. River Road between Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake.
[Jake Griffin, 09/10/2009]
Tiny church in vineyard on the River Road between Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- Monument to Canada's Victory over the U.S., Queenston, ON, Canada - 2 mi.
- Tuscarora Heroes Massacre Monument, Lewiston, NY - 1 mi.
- Floral Clock, Queenston, ON, Canada - 3 mi.
- Giant Hershey's Chocolate Bar, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada - 6 mi.
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
August 19, 2014
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Ontario Latest Tips and Stories
- Hitler's Staff Car, Ottawa, Ontario
- Statue of a Communist Doctor, the 26th Greatest Canadian, Gravenhurst, Ontario
- Grounded Ship In Lake Ontario, Lincoln - Vineland, Ontario
- Ontario's Loneliest Cemetery, Goderich, Ontario
- Tiny Church, Dunlop, Ontario
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Image of Jesus Christ on a Tree, Rochester, New York
- Carson Mansion - Quintessential Haunted House, Eureka, California
- Chrome Longhorn Sculpture, Johnson City, Texas
- President Clinton, Train Engineer, Hope, Arkansas
- Duck Dynasty Headquarters, Monroe, Louisiana
Latest Visitor Tips