Las Vegas, Nevada: Erotic Heritage Museum
Tracing the history and heroes of human sexuality. Calls itself "sex positive." Exhibits of note: Larry Flynt's gold-plated wheelchair, a display of penis bones, and the "Wall of Shame."
- 3275 Industrial Rd, Las Vegas, NV
- A block west of The Strip and the Fashion Show Mall. At Industrial and W. Desert Inn Rds, next to the Deja Vu Showgirls strip club.
- Daily 11-10 (Call to verify)
- Adults only, $30.00
- RA Rates:
- Worth a Detour
Las Vegas, Nevada - Grand Opening For Las Vegas Sex Museum
Harry Mohney’s Erotic Heritage Museum:
Will porn ever get the respect it deserves? That trail was blazed by the Museum Of Sex in New York City and has now reached Las Vegas, with its new Harry Mohney's Erotic Heritage Museum.
[07/31/2008] Complete Story...
August 24, 2016
Nevada Latest Tips and Stories
- Antler Art Arch, Ely, Nevada
- World's Tallest Ferris Wheel, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Shoe Tree, Virginia City, Nevada
- Big One-Eyed Blob Man, Las Vegas, Nevada
- The Golden Steer, Las Vegas, Nevada
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Totally '80s Pizza, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Bigfoot Walking a Pig, Germanton, North Carolina
- Tablet Honoring E. Gary Gygax, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- Taxidermy Free-for-All, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- Historical Marker for The Thing, Memphis, Michigan