Bellevue, Wisconsin: Soldier with Truck and Cannon
Bellevue's Winiecki VFW Post 9677 has an outdoor military display that includes a fight-ready WW2 GI , and army truck and a mobile cannon.
- 3323 Kewaunee Rd, Bellevue, WI
- In front of the Bellevue VFW. In town, on the north side of Kewaunee Rd/Hwy 29, about a quarter-mile east of its intersection with US Hwy 141.
Visitor Tips and News About Soldier with Truck and Cannon
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Soldier with Truck and Cannon
On the grounds of the Winiecki VFW Post 9677 in Bellevue, WI is a life-size display depicting a World War 2 soldier in battle dress, a dual-axle truck and a mobile cannon. All are extremely detailed and quite life like.
[John Holmes, 08/23/2008]
July 26, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Deer Butt Mailbox, Tennyson, Wisconsin
- Cookie the Cow, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Heads, Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
- Big Red Tricycle, Pepin, Wisconsin
- Paul Bunyan's Trike, Pepin, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Eastbound: The Golden Stripe, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- World's Smallest Railroad Diner, Trumansburg, New York
- Shoe Tree, Virginia City, Nevada
- Harold Warp's Pioneer Village, Minden, Nebraska
- Feature: Twister (The Movie) Museum, Wakita, Oklahoma