Rhinelander, Wisconsin: Hodag Cowboy
One of Rhinelander's many Hodag tributes is a unique statue of the monster dressed as a cowboy.
Hodag Pump and Pantry
- 1505 N. Stevens St., Rhinelander, WI
- North side of town, next to the BP gas station sign at the corner of Dwight and N. Stevens Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Hodag Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This cowboy-themed Hodag is located at the Hodag Pump and Pantry. [Holly Diestler, 08/20/2008]
April 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Octagon House, Watertown, Wisconsin
- Feature: Fred Smith's Lincoln-Todd Monument, Phillips, Wisconsin
- Feature: Fred Smith's Concrete Park, Phillips, Wisconsin
- Upsidedown White House, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- Elk Mound Castle, Elk Mound, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Big Roosters and Other Creatures, Cave City, Kentucky
- Sleeping Buffalo Resort, Saco, Montana
- Big John, Metropolis, Illinois
- Rosa Parks Sculpture, Lafayette, Louisiana
- Mini-Chicago 3D Model, Chicago, Illinois