Rhinelander, Wisconsin: Hodag Cowboy
One of Rhinelander's many Hodag tributes is a unique statue of the monster dressed as a cowboy.
Hodag Pump and Pantry
- 1505 N. Stevens St., Rhinelander, WI
- North side of town, next to the BP gas station sign at the corner of Dwight and N. Stevens Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Hodag Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This cowboy-themed Hodag is located at the Hodag Pump and Pantry. [Holly Diestler, 08/20/2008]
July 27, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- JFK's Twine Ball: World's Largest?, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Head, Black Creek, Wisconsin
- Ozzie the Octopus, Madison, Wisconsin
- Creepy Mini-Pyramid, Madison, Wisconsin
- Timeline Saloon, Muscle Car Museum, Appleton, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Three Biggest Buddhas in Florida, Mims, Florida
- Bill's Old Bike Barn: Much More Than Bikes, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Memorial to a Bunker-Dwelling, Mysteriously-Dying Hermit, Kure Beach, North Carolina
- Feature: Cotton Museum: Lizard Man!, Bishopville, South Carolina
- House of Frankenstein Wax Museum, Lake George, New York