Rhinelander, Wisconsin: Hodag Cowboy
One of Rhinelander's many Hodag tributes is a unique statue of the monster dressed as a cowboy.
Hodag Pump and Pantry
- 1505 N. Stevens St., Rhinelander, WI
- North side of town, next to the BP gas station sign at the corner of Dwight and N. Stevens Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Hodag Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This cowboy-themed Hodag is located at the Hodag Pump and Pantry. [Holly Diestler, 08/20/2008]
September 4, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: JFK's World's Largest Ball of Twine, Lake Nebagamon, Wisconsin
- Moose Statue, Black River Falls, Wisconsin
- FAST: Fiberglass Statue Mold Yard, Sparta, Wisconsin
- Feature: Forevertron, Sumpter, Wisconsin
- Ella's Animatronic Deli, Madison, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Barnacopia Agricultural Museum, Polo, Illinois
- Civil War Tails at the Homestead Museum, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- 22-Foot-Tall Transformer, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Unclaimed Baggage Center, Scottsboro, Alabama
- Flintstones Bedrock City, Custer, South Dakota