Rhinelander, Wisconsin: Hodag Cowboy
One of Rhinelander's many Hodag tributes is a unique statue of the monster dressed as a cowboy.
Hodag Pump and Pantry
- 1505 N. Stevens St., Rhinelander, WI
- North side of town, next to the BP gas station sign at the corner of Dwight and N. Stevens Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Hodag Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This cowboy-themed Hodag is located at the Hodag Pump and Pantry. [Holly Diestler, 08/20/2008]
November 28, 2015
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, Madison, Wisconsin
- Humpty Dumpty Behind the Plate, Arkdale, Wisconsin
- Ship Shaped Car Wash, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Flea Market Junk Robot, Adams, Wisconsin
- Feature: Jurustic Park, Marshfield, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Our Lady of Shoes, San Diego, California
- Feature: Death Site of Mexican Robin Hood, Coalinga, California
- Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, Texas
- Jake and Elwood Blues Brothers, Rock Island, Illinois
- Chocolate Fountain, Gummy Innovation, Merrillville, Indiana