Rhinelander, Wisconsin: Hodag Cowboy
One of Rhinelander's many Hodag tributes is a unique statue of the monster dressed as a cowboy.
Hodag Pump and Pantry
- 1505 N. Stevens St., Rhinelander, WI
- North side of town, next to the BP gas station sign at the corner of Dwight and N. Stevens Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Hodag Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This cowboy-themed Hodag is located at the Hodag Pump and Pantry. [Holly Diestler, 08/20/2008]
July 29, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Crazy Yard, Sinking Cadillac, Cudahy, Wisconsin
- Deer Butt Mailbox, Tennyson, Wisconsin
- Cookie the Cow, Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- Easter Island Heads, Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
- Big Red Tricycle, Pepin, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Popeye Statue - 2007 Model, Alma, Arkansas
- Giant Steel Dinosaur Skeleton, Saugerties, New York
- Rock in a Cage, Lindsborg, Kansas
- Big Dragon Statue, Caryville, Tennessee
- Dinosaur World, Glen Rose, Texas