Rhinelander, Wisconsin: Hodag Cowboy
One of Rhinelander's many Hodag tributes is a unique statue of the monster dressed as a cowboy.
Hodag Pump and Pantry
- 1505 N. Stevens St., Rhinelander, WI
- North side of town, next to the BP gas station sign at the corner of Dwight and N. Stevens Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Hodag Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This cowboy-themed Hodag is located at the Hodag Pump and Pantry. [Holly Diestler, 08/20/2008]
July 1, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: House on the Rock, Spring Green, Wisconsin
- World's Biggest Hex Nut, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Carry Nation Smashed Here, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
- Half-Way Between Equator And North Pole Billboard, Tilden, Wisconsin
- Hobo Restaurant, Belgium, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas