Rhinelander, Wisconsin: Hodag Cowboy
One of Rhinelander's many Hodag tributes is a unique statue of the monster dressed as a cowboy.
Hodag Pump and Pantry
- 1505 N. Stevens St., Rhinelander, WI
- North side of town, next to the BP gas station sign at the corner of Dwight and N. Stevens Sts.
Visitor Tips and News About Hodag Cowboy
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
This cowboy-themed Hodag is located at the Hodag Pump and Pantry. [Holly Diestler, 08/20/2008]
April 25, 2017
Wisconsin Latest Tips and Stories
- Twig's Beverage Factory, Mini-Museum, Shawano, Wisconsin
- Stop POO, Lake Hallie, Wisconsin
- Goats on the Roof, Sister Bay, Wisconsin
- Morrison Mailbox, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
- Daniel Boone, Westfield, Wisconsin
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California