Heppner, Oregon: Two-Headed Goat
A freak of nature, on display in the Morrow County Museum.
Morrow County Museum
- 444 N. Main St., Heppner, OR
- In the Morrow County Museum. Downtown, on east side of Main St./Hwy 207/74, between Church and Baltimore Sts.
- Mar-Oct T-F 1-5 pm, Sa 11 am - 3 pm, all other times by appt (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Goat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I believe it is in the Morrow County Museum. Lots of random olden stuff, the highlight is a two headed goat. I last visited about 1996.
[Kelly Guimont, 08/18/2000]
June 27, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- World's Largest Continual Chocolate Waterfall, Portland, Oregon
- Freakybuttrue Peculiarium and Museum, Portland, Oregon
- Paxton Gate Portland, Portland, Oregon
- Rimsky-Korsacoffee House, Portland, Oregon
- Arnold Ice Caves, Bend, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Misty II Headstone, Chincoteague Island, Virginia
- Maze Stone - Mysterious Petroglyph, Hemet, California
- City of Presidents, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Patrick Swayze - Dirty Dancing Memorial Rock, Pembroke, Virginia
- Union School: One School for Two States, College Corner, Ohio