Heppner, Oregon: Two-Headed Goat
A freak of nature, on display in the Morrow County Museum.
Morrow County Museum
- 444 N. Main St., Heppner, OR
- In the Morrow County Museum. Downtown, on east side of Main St./Hwy 207/74, between Church and Baltimore Sts.
- Mar-Oct T-F 1-5 pm, Sa 11 am - 3 pm, all other times by appt (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Goat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I believe it is in the Morrow County Museum. Lots of random olden stuff, the highlight is a two headed goat. I last visited about 1996.
[Kelly Guimont, 08/18/2000]
July 4, 2015
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Statue of Gentle Ben, Wilsonville, Oregon
- Big Logger Twins, Central Point, Oregon
- Muffler Man - Paul Bunyan, Grants Pass, Oregon
- Tim Tharp Yard Art, Willamina, Oregon
- Muffler Man Lumberjack, Myrtle Point, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Elf Tree, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Moon Marble Company, Bonner Springs, Kansas
- Giganticus Headicus, Walapai, Arizona
- Historic Route 66 Museum, Kingman, Arizona
- Redwood Bull, Felton, California