Heppner, Oregon: Two-Headed Goat
A freak of nature, on display in the Morrow County Museum.
Morrow County Museum
- 444 N. Main St., Heppner, OR
- In the Morrow County Museum. Downtown, on east side of Main St./Hwy 207/74, between Church and Baltimore Sts.
- Mar-Oct T-F 1-5 pm, Sa 11 am - 3 pm, all other times by appt (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Goat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I believe it is in the Morrow County Museum. Lots of random olden stuff, the highlight is a two headed goat. I last visited about 1996.
[Kelly Guimont, 08/18/2000]
July 30, 2015
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Ghost Town That Couldn't Be Bought, Shaniko, Oregon
- Nessie - Temporarily Gone, Newport, Oregon
- Leaking Tree or Peeing Tree or Wild Whizzer, Camp Sherman, Oregon
- Portland Dog Bowl, Portland, Oregon
- Yaquina Bay Monster Statue, Newport, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Giant Metal Crawfish Sculpture, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- Grafton Ghost Town and Cemetery, Rockville, Utah
- Solar World War I Monument, Anthem, Arizona
- Massive Tidal Flows, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Big Bull on Wheels, Clearwater, Montana