Heppner, Oregon: Two-Headed Goat
A freak of nature, on display in the Morrow County Museum.
Morrow County Museum
- 444 N. Main St., Heppner, OR
- In the Morrow County Museum. Downtown, on east side of Main St./Hwy 207/74, between Church and Baltimore Sts.
- Mar-Oct T-F 1-5 pm, Sa 11 am - 3 pm, all other times by appt (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Goat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I believe it is in the Morrow County Museum. Lots of random olden stuff, the highlight is a two headed goat. I last visited about 1996.
[Kelly Guimont, 08/18/2000]
April 26, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Der Rheinlander German-Themed Restaurant, Portland, Oregon
- Sumpter Valley Dredge State Historic Area, Sumpter, Oregon
- Pioneer Museum: Taxidermy Room, Tillamook, Oregon
- Sit with Rosa Parks, Eugene, Oregon
- Willamette Meteorite Replica, Eugene, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Cannonball in a Church Wall, Greeneville, Tennessee
- Rowdy the Roadrunner, San Antonio, Texas
- Forrest Gump's Bench, Savannah, Georgia
- Stainless Steel Drowned Lifeguard, Newport Beach, California
- Monk's Cafe from Seinfeld, New York, New York