Heppner, Oregon: Two-Headed Goat
A freak of nature, on display in the Morrow County Museum.
Morrow County Museum
- 444 N. Main St., Heppner, OR
- In the Morrow County Museum. Downtown, on east side of Main St./Hwy 207/74, between Church and Baltimore Sts.
- Mar-Oct T-F 1-5 pm, Sa 11 am - 3 pm, all other times by appt (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Goat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I believe it is in the Morrow County Museum. Lots of random olden stuff, the highlight is a two headed goat. I last visited about 1996.
[Kelly Guimont, 08/18/2000]
December 11, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Feature: Samurai Sword of Pilot Who Bombed Oregon, Brookings, Oregon
- The D River - Shortest in the World, Lincoln City, Oregon
- Sleep in an Elementary School, Portland, Oregon
- 20-Foot-Tall Space Alien With Green Head, Bandon, Oregon
- Feature: Hermit Feud Murder Weapon, Gold Beach, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 3-D Outdoor Mural with Viewing Glasses, San Antonio, Texas
- Halfwit Muffler Man, Seaside Heights, New Jersey
- Vollis Simpson Whirligigs, Pleasant Hill, North Carolina
- The Mystery Hole, Ansted, West Virginia
- World's Highest Hill, Poteau, Oklahoma