Heppner, Oregon: Two-Headed Goat
A freak of nature, on display in the Morrow County Museum.
Morrow County Museum
- 444 N. Main St., Heppner, OR
- In the Morrow County Museum. Downtown, on east side of Main St./Hwy 207/74, between Church and Baltimore Sts.
- Mar-Oct T-F 1-5 pm, Sa 11 am - 3 pm, all other times by appt (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Goat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I believe it is in the Morrow County Museum. Lots of random olden stuff, the highlight is a two headed goat. I last visited about 1996.
[Kelly Guimont, 08/18/2000]
September 25, 2016
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Toth Indian Statue, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Feature: 1,400 Teapots, Brookings, Oregon
- Toth Indian Giant, Astoria, Oregon
- Piranha Sculpture, North Bend, Oregon
- Mikey's Muffler Sculptures, Hood River, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Duke Ellington Piano Statue, New York, New York
- Pinkerton Hot Springs, Durango, Colorado
- Ghost Fleet of Navy Ships, Bremerton, Washington
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Old Mobil Gas Station, Bunker Hill, Kansas