Heppner, Oregon: Two-Headed Goat
A freak of nature, on display in the Morrow County Museum.
Morrow County Museum
- 444 N. Main St., Heppner, OR
- In the Morrow County Museum. Downtown, on east side of Main St./Hwy 207/74, between Church and Baltimore Sts.
- Mar-Oct T-F 1-5 pm, Sa 11 am - 3 pm, all other times by appt (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Goat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I believe it is in the Morrow County Museum. Lots of random olden stuff, the highlight is a two headed goat. I last visited about 1996.
[Kelly Guimont, 08/18/2000]
May 30, 2015
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Fake Elk and Black Bear With Cubs, Pendleton, Oregon
- World's Largest Nutcracker, Roseburg, Oregon
- Goonies Movie - County Jail, Astoria, Oregon
- Oregon's Largest Dream Catcher, Charleston, Oregon
- Cenotaph of Chief Comcomly, Astoria, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Shortest Street, Bellefontaine, Ohio
- Red and White Lighthouse in a Field, Bath, North Carolina
- Big Yogi Bear, Chocowinity, North Carolina
- Frog Rock, Vista, California
- Ghost Town With Charlie's Truck, Ballarat, California