Heppner, Oregon: Two-Headed Goat
A freak of nature, on display in the Morrow County Museum.
Morrow County Museum
- 444 N. Main St., Heppner, OR
- In the Morrow County Museum. Downtown, on east side of Main St./Hwy 207/74, between Church and Baltimore Sts.
- Mar-Oct T-F 1-5 pm, Sa 11 am - 3 pm, all other times by appt (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Two-Headed Goat
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
I believe it is in the Morrow County Museum. Lots of random olden stuff, the highlight is a two headed goat. I last visited about 1996.
[Kelly Guimont, 08/18/2000]
February 14, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Oregon Latest Tips and Stories
- Dee-Ann's Tea Room Cafe, Brookings, Oregon
- Frankentank, Pendleton, Oregon
- Mt. Angel Abbey Museum, Saint Benedict, Oregon
- 18-Foot-Tall Toth Indian Head, Astoria, Oregon
- Cellphone Booth, Garibaldi, Oregon
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- The Goop, Mini-Golf Alien Survivor, Tucson, Arizona
- Pioneer Pete the Rooster, Piano Requests, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Tortilla Flat, Tortilla Flat, Arizona
- Sac-O-Suds Store from My Cousin Vinny, Monticello, Georgia
- Andre the Giant Exhibit, Ellerbe, North Carolina