Correctionville, Iowa: Fighter Plane Park
Two fighter jets are incongruously parked in the grass on a street corner in this small town.
- 1st St., Correctionville, IA
- On the south end of town, where Hwy 31 turns west and changes from Driftwood St. into 1st St. On the northwest corner.
Visitor Tips and News About Fighter Plane Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fighter Plane Park
There are two fighter airplanes and some sort of military missile launcher. They are located on the northwest corner of 1st Street and Driftwood Street in Correctionville, Iowa.
[Brian Andrews, 08/21/2008]
July 1, 2016
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Landlocked Lighthouse, Storm Lake, Iowa
- Freedom Rock, Diagonal, Iowa
- Family Grave Bed, Des Moines, Iowa
- Buddy Holly Crash Site, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Feature: Snake Alley - A Very Crooked Street, Burlington, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Jennifer the Shark, Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Shoe Tree, Beatty, Nevada
- Bigfoot Trap, Applegate, Oregon
- Apple Dumpling UFO Docking and Teleportation Center, Cane Beds, Arizona
- Giant Longhorn and Early Oil Mural, Odessa, Texas