Correctionville, Iowa: Fighter Plane Park
Two fighter jets are incongruously parked in the grass on a street corner in this small town.
- 1st St., Correctionville, IA
- On the south end of town, where Hwy 31 turns west and changes from Driftwood St. into 1st St. On the northwest corner.
Visitor Tips and News About Fighter Plane Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fighter Plane Park
There are two fighter airplanes and some sort of military missile launcher. They are located on the northwest corner of 1st Street and Driftwood Street in Correctionville, Iowa.
[Brian Andrews, 08/21/2008]
May 24, 2017
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Old Elephant Statue, Leon, Iowa
- Phone Booth - Welcome to Kelley, Kelley, Iowa
- Fisher of Clams Statue, Muscatine, Iowa
- Spiky Viaduct, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- High Trestle Trail Bridge, Madrid, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- A-7 Corsair II Aircraft, Cullom, Illinois
- Oxley, Metal Ox, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Ashes of First Cremated American, Washington, Pennsylvania
- Trolley Graveyard, Windber, Pennsylvania
- Feature: Stumpy's Hatchet House, Eatontown, New Jersey