Correctionville, Iowa: Fighter Plane Park
Two fighter jets are incongruously parked in the grass on a street corner in this small town.
- 1st St., Correctionville, IA
- On the south end of town, where Hwy 31 turns west and changes from Driftwood St. into 1st St. On the northwest corner.
Visitor Tips and News About Fighter Plane Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fighter Plane Park
There are two fighter airplanes and some sort of military missile launcher. They are located on the northwest corner of 1st Street and Driftwood Street in Correctionville, Iowa.
[Brian Andrews, 08/21/2008]
March 24, 2017
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Elephant Statue, Leon, Iowa
- Death Spot of Booze-Hating Churchman (Moved), Sioux City, Iowa
- Tower of Grain Wagons, Williamsburg, Iowa
- Feature: Squirrel Cage Jail, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Black Squirrel Town, Kingsley, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Skunk Ape Research Headquarters, Ochopee, Florida
- Big Confederate Flag and Memorial Plaza, Trimble, Tennessee
- Camas Prairie Railroad Bridges, Craigmont, Idaho
- Mac the Moose, World's Largest, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
- Feature: Museum of Physical Security, Nicholasville, Kentucky