Correctionville, Iowa: Fighter Plane Park
Two fighter jets are incongruously parked in the grass on a street corner in this small town.
- 1st St., Correctionville, IA
- On the south end of town, where Hwy 31 turns west and changes from Driftwood St. into 1st St. On the northwest corner.
Visitor Tips and News About Fighter Plane Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fighter Plane Park
There are two fighter airplanes and some sort of military missile launcher. They are located on the northwest corner of 1st Street and Driftwood Street in Correctionville, Iowa.
[Brian Andrews, 08/21/2008]
February 9, 2016
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Hawkeye Buffalo Ranch, Fredericksburg, Iowa
- Feature: Surf Ballroom: Buddy Holly's Last Gig, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Feature: Buddy Holly Crash Site, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Abe Lincoln Saves a Bridge, Davenport, Iowa
- Feature: Matchstick Marvels Museum, Gladbrook, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Bandy's Troll Haven, Sequim, Washington
- Amelia Earhart Statue, Los Angeles, California
- Hitler's Car, Costa Mesa, California
- Bunnyhenge, Newport Beach, California
- Creek County Frog Rock, Mannford, Oklahoma