Correctionville, Iowa: Fighter Plane Park
Two fighter jets are incongruously parked in the grass on a street corner in this small town.
- 1st St., Correctionville, IA
- On the south end of town, where Hwy 31 turns west and changes from Driftwood St. into 1st St. On the northwest corner.
Visitor Tips and News About Fighter Plane Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fighter Plane Park
There are two fighter airplanes and some sort of military missile launcher. They are located on the northwest corner of 1st Street and Driftwood Street in Correctionville, Iowa.
[Brian Andrews, 08/21/2008]
September 28, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Moai Dude: Laid-Back Easter Island Head, Altoona, Iowa
- Mother Goose: Fejervary Learning Center, Davenport, Iowa
- Union Pacific Railroad Museum, Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Buddy Holly Crash Site, Clear Lake, Iowa
- Johnny Carson Birthplace, Corning, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Plane on a Stick, Lakewood, California
- Jesus Wearing Cowboy Boots, Paris, Texas
- Magnetic Hill, Springer, Oklahoma
- Jesse James' Corpse Basket - Funeral Museum, St. Joseph, Missouri
- Japanese Temple Replica, Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii