Correctionville, Iowa: Fighter Plane Park
Two fighter jets are incongruously parked in the grass on a street corner in this small town.
- 1st St., Correctionville, IA
- On the south end of town, where Hwy 31 turns west and changes from Driftwood St. into 1st St. On the northwest corner.
Visitor Tips and News About Fighter Plane Park
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Fighter Plane Park
There are two fighter airplanes and some sort of military missile launcher. They are located on the northwest corner of 1st Street and Driftwood Street in Correctionville, Iowa.
[Brian Andrews, 08/21/2008]
August 25, 2016
Iowa Latest Tips and Stories
- Johnny Carson Birthplace, Corning, Iowa
- Little Flock Chapel, Plano, Iowa
- Feature: Cabbage Patch Fantasy Land, Griswold, Iowa
- Landmark Bridge - Glass Bottom, Des Moines, Iowa
- Castles of Ida Grove, Ida Grove, Iowa
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Totally '80s Pizza, Fort Collins, Colorado
- Bigfoot Walking a Pig, Germanton, North Carolina
- Tablet Honoring E. Gary Gygax, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
- Taxidermy Free-for-All, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
- Historical Marker for The Thing, Memphis, Michigan