Dearborn, Michigan: Ford Rouge Factory TourYour chance to pay to see a vehicle assembly line. Walk the one-third-mile catwalk and see pickup trucks being made -- if you time it right.
- 20900 Oakwood Blvd, Dearborn, MI
- Busses leave for the tour from The Henry Ford attraction on Oakwood Blvd.
- M-Sa 9:20 am - 3 pm (Call to verify)
Visitor Tips and News About Ford Rouge Factory Tour
Experience a celebration of the innovation of manufacturing in America at the Ford Rouge Factory Tour - where history and technology emerge. This is a really neat attraction. I would highly recommend waiting until production is in process (we missed it).[girlkrug, 09/02/2008]
This is affiliated with The Henry Ford, which is where the tour departs from. When last we checked, the factory was exclusively assembling the F-150 pickup truck.
Nearby Offbeat Places
- The Henry Ford, America's Greatest History Attraction, Dearborn, MI - < 1 mi.
- Automotive Hall of Fame, Dearborn, MI - < 1 mi.
- World's Largest Tire, Allen Park, MI - 3 mi.
- In the region: United Memorial Gardens, Plymouth, MI - 19 mi.