Berryville, Arkansas: Cosmic Cavern
In addition to its great name, Cosmic Cavern has blind fish in its two advertised "bottomless" underground lakes.
- 6386 Hwy 21 North, Berryville, AR
- On Hwy 21 halfway between Branson, MO and Eureka Springs, AR.
- Summer Daily 9 am - 6 pm, Spring- Fall 9 am - 5 pm. Closed Jan- Feb. (Call to verify)
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Visitor Tips and News About Cosmic Cavern
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Cosmic Cavern is a wonderful and interesting small cave in a popular vacation area. The guides are well-trained and lots of fun -- don't forget a tip! An after-hours, extended wild cave tour is also available. They are open all year round.
Brochure Highlights: "Arkansas' Most Beautifully Decorated Cave."
"We have two cave lakes you will see on the tour. The first lake...has had trout in it for nearly 50 years. Some have gone blind and most have lost their color. The bottom or end of these lakes have yet to be found."
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
November 1, 2014
Arkansas Latest Tips and Stories
- Finton Shaw's Metal Sculpture Garden, Conway, Arkansas
- Popeye statue 1987, Alma, Arkansas
- Double decker outhouse, Dover, Arkansas
- Tattooed Rooster on a Pole, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Rooster Statue in Art Park, Hot Springs, Arkansas
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Wolf's Museum of Mystery, St. Augustine, Florida
- Yellow Submarine, Hobart, Washington
- Dinosaur Ridge, Morrison, Colorado
- Detroit Chimera Graffiti Mural, Detroit, Michigan
- Lizard Butte, Marsing, Idaho
Latest Visitor Tips