Minneapolis, Minnesota: Huge Bottle Cap
A 3-D painting on a 2-D surface -- really just a sign, but a big sign.
- 4 Island Ave. W., Minneapolis, MN
- Easily seen from the Hennepin Ave. Bridge heading east. To see it up close, continue east across the bridge, then immediately turn right (south) onto Main St., then quickly turn right onto Merriam St. As Merriam bends right and goes under the freeway, the bottle cap is on the left.
Visitor Tips and News About Huge Bottle Cap
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Huge Bottle Cap
Grain Belt Beer Bottle Cap sign. [Debora Drower, 10/13/2008]
October 13, 2015
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Kaleidoscopic Mural of Bob Dylan, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Rock 'n' Roll McDonald's, Owatonna, Minnesota
- Giant Medical Scooter, Rochester, Minnesota
- Twin City Model Railroad Museum, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Sod House Bed and Breakfast, Sanborn, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Smallest Skyscraper, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Fried Green Tomatoes: The Whistle Stop Cafe, Juliette, Georgia
- First Dairy Queen, Joliet, Illinois
- Feature: Wild Blueberry Land: World's Largest Blueberry, Columbia Falls, Maine
- Feature: Monkey From Mars, Decatur, Georgia