Minneapolis, Minnesota: Huge Bottle Cap
A 3-D painting on a 2-D surface -- really just a sign, but a big sign.
- 4 Island Ave. W., Minneapolis, MN
- Easily seen from the Hennepin Ave. Bridge heading east. To see it up close, continue east across the bridge, then immediately turn right (south) onto Main St., then quickly turn right onto Merriam St. As Merriam bends right and goes under the freeway, the bottle cap is on the left.
Visitor Tips and News About Huge Bottle Cap
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Huge Bottle Cap
Grain Belt Beer Bottle Cap sign. [Debora Drower, 10/13/2008]
August 30, 2015
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Minnesota Latest Tips and Stories
- Pierre the Pantsless Voyageur, Two Harbors, Minnesota
- Big Honza's Museum of Unnatural History, Montgomery, Minnesota
- Jolly Green Giant, Blue Earth, Minnesota
- Lark Toys, Kellogg, Minnesota
- Cordwood Pete and Tamarack, Fosston, Minnesota
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 31 MPH Speed Limit, Trenton, Tennessee
- Giant Morel Mushroom, Nevada, Missouri
- Spider Bug: VW Beetle Mega-Insect, Sparks, Nevada
- High Flying U-haul, Reno, Nevada
- Feature: John Deere Tractor and Engine Museum, Waterloo, Iowa