Forks, Washington: Twilight Movie Vampire Town
Fans of the Twilight books series are drawn to Forks like vampires to a fresh jugular vein.
Results 1 to 2 of 2...
Forks, Washington - Twilight Revives WA's TV Town Cred
Twilight Vampire Town:
An article in the Medford Mail-Tribune calls attention to the damp town of Forks, Washington, which has become a destination magnet for "giddy teenagers." That's because it's the setting of the popular Twilight book series, which blends young, true love with teen vampires and werewolves.
[09/22/2008] Complete Story...
Twilight Movie Vampire Town
Visitor Tips and News About Twilight Movie Vampire Town
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Forks is a great place to visit, and not just if you are a Twilight fan. Nearby is the Hoh Rainforest, La Push and Rialto beaches -- it is a beautiful area. We stayed at The Miller Tree B&B, which I would highly recommend.
Forks is a town that ran with its novel fame and has done a great job catering to tourists of all types. [Christy Shelton, 06/29/2013]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
March 27, 2015
Washington Latest Tips and Stories
- Theo Chocolate Factory Tour, Seattle, Washington
- Flaming Geyser State Park, Auburn, Washington
- Video: Yesteryear Travel: Century 21 Calling..., Seattle, Washington
- Muffler Man - Stevedore Man, Everett, Washington
- World's Largest Egg, Winlock, Washington
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Vicksburg National Military Park, Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Big Chicken Statue, Byron Center, Michigan
- Historic Oakville Jail and Guesthouse, Oakville, Texas
- Dancing Blues Brothers, Joliet, Illinois
- Tom's Cypress, Waldo, Florida
Latest Visitor Tips