Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Chemical Heritage MuseumDesigned for adults, despite its location in the heart of the city's family tourist district. Features a Periodic Table video column.
- 315 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA
- In the old First National Bank building, in the historic section of downtown, a block east of Independence Hall.
- M-F 10 am - 4 pm (Call to verify)
Chemical Heritage Museum: Despite opening just across the street from Philadelphia's Independence Hall, the new Chemical Heritage Museum is not designed for families wearing foam Liberty Bell hats. [10/04/2008] Complete Story...
Visitor Tips and News About Chemical Heritage Museum
How roots grow....[Tatyana Jula, 01/19/2010]
It almost looks like a pickled specimen from the Mutter Museum!
Nearby Offbeat Places
- JFK Stood Here, Philadelphia, PA - < 1 mi.
- The Toynbee Tiles, Philadelphia, PA - < 1 mi.
- Lights of Liberty Spectacularama, Philadelphia, PA - < 1 mi.
- In the region: Deadly Love Boat Bell of President and First Lady Tyler, Princeton, NJ - 38 mi.