A big rocker and an equally large Adirondack chair and foot rest. Made of wood and inviting climbers, when not moved behind a fence.
Cooper-Payne Tree Farms
- 2400 Davis Rd., Hillsborough, NC
- Cooper-Payne Tree Farms. Take Exit 261 off I-40 at the Hillsborough exit, head south, turn right on Davis Rd, follow for 3 miles, chair on left.
- June 2011: reported visible but on private property.
Results 1 to 5 of 5...
Visitor Tips and News About Big Chairs
Reports and tips from RoadsideAmerica.com visitors and Roadside America mobile tipsters. Some tips may not be verified. Submit your own tip.
Private property, fenced with animals in arena. Can't get close enough for decent pics.
I haven't seen either of the big chairs for at least a week, and I commute past them ...
[Dr. Mom, 02/23/2011]
Still there as of Jan. 8th! Didn't see the Adirondack chair, though.
Already listed, thought you might want the other chair.
[Ric Carter, 02/14/2009]
Cooper-Payne Tree Farms has two giant chairs outside their store. There is a huge rocker with a giant metal flower, and an Adirondack chair and foot stool. Both chairs are about  feet high I'd guess.
[C. Hall, 11/08/2008]
Latest Tips Across Roadside America
Catch up on the latest discoveries from the road.
Explore Thousands of Oddball Tourist Attractions!
Unique destinations in the US and Canada are our special obsession. Start here.
Use RoadsideAmerica.com's Attraction Maps to plan your next road trip.
May 22, 2013
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
North Carolina Latest Tips and Stories
- Metalmorphosis - Giant Head, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Mimi's Dairy-O Pizza Man, Rutherfordton, North Carolina
- Big Mercury Cougar, Zebulon, North Carolina
- Ava Gardner Museum, Smithfield, North Carolina
- Ruby City Gems, Free Museum, Franklin, North Carolina
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- 25-Foot-Tall Santa with Thick Head, Watson, Saskatchewan
- Big Green Dinosaur, Wharton, Texas
- Feature: National Knife Museum, Sevierville, Tennessee
- Feature: Mud Island, Memphis, Tennessee
- Feature: Hannah's Maze of Mirrors, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Latest Visitor Tips