Hailey, Idaho: 20-Foot-Tall Assault Rifles (Gone)
An AK-47 and M-16, muzzles in the air, connected by a clothesline pinned with military uniforms.
- Northbound side of Hwy 75, much closer to Ketchum than Hailey. Just north of the Meadows and south of the Red Creek cabins.
- Reported gone in June 2010
Hailey, Idaho - Big Guns Causing Large Caliber Controversy
20-Foot-Tall Assault Rifles:
A new piece of art is causing a public dust-up along Hwy 75 in Hailey, Idaho. Line of Hope 2 is two black, 20-foot-tall AK-47 and M-16 assault rifles, muzzles in the air, connected by a clothesline pinned with military uniforms. White butterflies perch on the muzzles.
[11/26/2008] Complete Story...
August 26, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Idaho Latest Tips and Stories
- Grave of Thirsty Mary the Elephant, Lewiston, Idaho
- Wolf People - Hang Out With Wolves, Cocolalla, Idaho
- Sunshine Mine Happy Family Statue, Wallace, Idaho
- Mural of Thousands of Pennies, Mountain Home, Idaho
- One Man, Two Headstones, Samaria, Idaho
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Depot Museum - Electrocuted Eagle, Stevenson, Alabama
- Big Lumberjack, North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Municipal Giant Slide - Sliding Board, Rocky Ridge, Maryland
- Royal Swans of Swanton, Swanton, Vermont
- Benson Ford Shiphouse, Put-in-Bay, Ohio