Hailey, Idaho: 20-Foot-Tall Assault Rifles (Gone)
An AK-47 and M-16, muzzles in the air, connected by a clothesline pinned with military uniforms.
- Northbound side of Hwy 75, much closer to Ketchum than Hailey. Just north of the Meadows and south of the Red Creek cabins.
- Reported gone in June 2010
Hailey, Idaho - Big Guns Causing Large Caliber Controversy
20-Foot-Tall Assault Rifles:
A new piece of art is causing a public dust-up along Hwy 75 in Hailey, Idaho. Line of Hope 2 is two black, 20-foot-tall AK-47 and M-16 assault rifles, muzzles in the air, connected by a clothesline pinned with military uniforms. White butterflies perch on the muzzles.
[11/26/2008] Complete Story...
May 6, 2016
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Idaho Latest Tips and Stories
- Largest Man-Tamed Geyser, Soda Springs, Idaho
- Feature: Center of the Universe, Wallace, Idaho
- Ernest Hemingway Memorial, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Castle Home, Boise, Idaho
- Scrap Metal Sculptures, Kellogg, Idaho
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- World's Longest Covered Bridge, Hartland, New Brunswick
- Noah's Ark, Florenceville, New Brunswick
- Cubs Fans Forever Burial Wall, Chicago, Illinois
- The Fathers of Confederation Tree, Amherst, Nova Scotia
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic - Disasters Ahoy!, Halifax, Nova Scotia