Hailey, Idaho: 20-Foot-Tall Assault Rifles (Gone)
An AK-47 and M-16, muzzles in the air, connected by a clothesline pinned with military uniforms.
- Northbound side of Hwy 75, much closer to Ketchum than Hailey. Just north of the Meadows and south of the Red Creek cabins.
- Reported gone in June 2010
Hailey, Idaho - Big Guns Causing Large Caliber Controversy
20-Foot-Tall Assault Rifles:
A new piece of art is causing a public dust-up along Hwy 75 in Hailey, Idaho. Line of Hope 2 is two black, 20-foot-tall AK-47 and M-16 assault rifles, muzzles in the air, connected by a clothesline pinned with military uniforms. White butterflies perch on the muzzles.
[11/26/2008] Complete Story...
January 17, 2017
Create and Save Your Own Crazy Road Trip!
Try My Sights
Idaho Latest Tips and Stories
- Sharlie, Twilight Dragon of Payette Lake, McCall, Idaho
- Minidoka Internment Camp, Jerome, Idaho
- Uniroyal Gal, Blackfoot, Idaho
- Minidoka Japanese Internment Camp, Jerome, Idaho
- Bear River Massacre Monument, Preston, Idaho
Latest Visitor Tips
USA and Canada Tips and Stories
- Feature: Civil War Tails: Miniature Catfight, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Castle Blood, Beallsville, Pennsylvania
- Unsettling Hand Sculptures, Berea, Kentucky
- Legoland, Carlsbad, California
- Tow Mater Truck, Cleveland, Tennessee